**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets have 10 sacks total :lol: .

Guess I had no choice but to update my avy :frown: I miss my Yanks already.

I agree with this Quinn hired him cause he knew him not cause he was necessary the best man for the job. If it’s one thing that drives me up the wall about the coaching is the buddy buddy hiring practices and so far it’s the biggest mistake of Quinn’s tenure as our HC. It shouldn’t be that hard to figure out how to use the personnel in our offense properly and usually I’d say he needs a second year with the team to get that understanding. Kyle Kushner was garbage his first year as our OC but at least there where signs of growth. Then after a year of familiarity (and moving to the booth so he wouldn’t be on the sidelines clashing heads with Ryan) we had a historically prolific offense last year. I don’t even see signs of growth from Sark that would warrant him getting a second season as our OC I don’t see the same turn around with him calling plays.

Looking for the points the Broncos scored yesterday?

HTTP3VwYW5kaHVtbWluZy5jb20vd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMTYvMTEvZGlkbnQtaGFwcGVuLmdpZgloglog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom