**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a white guy? I am amazed

he will go onto to a volleyball scholarship and be the Pats #1 wide receiver in 2023

lies.. he been solid on team F the pats

BA

who asked you, captain save a ho?

6011693ff5a833e35320ff5bce085a612f5eb2ee.gif

This guy is really trying to get himself out of the league

this **** is wild man.

the team stuck by him through multiple failed drug tests, 2 suspensions, 1 that was a year long. We've been loyal to him through his struggles and got him the help he needed, when most organizations would've cut his *** and he wouldn't even be in the league anymore.

I understand his frustrations, he hasn't scored a TD this season, but the passing game is not what it once was. He's had some games where he's lead the team in yards. Dude is just pouting and *****in' because he's not getting his way.

Now this dude is on his instagram **** talkin' JuJu smith.

get his *** outta pittsburgh man, maybe we can get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him. Giants need some receivers.

this **** is wild man.

the team stuck by him through multiple failed drug tests, 2 suspensions, 1 that was a year long. We've been loyal to him through his struggles and got him the help he needed, when most organizations would've cut his *** and he wouldn't even be in the league anymore.

I understand his frustrations, he hasn't scored a TD this season, but the passing game is not what it once was. He's had some games where he's lead the team in yards. Dude is just pouting and *****in' because he's not getting his way.

get his *** outta pittsburgh man, maybe we can get a 2nd or 3rd rounder for him. Giants need some receivers.

Honestly, im assuming if they could get anything of value for him he would be gone already.

this **** is wild man.

Him and Leveon just need to sit back and spark a few up, for old times sake. Just sit back and chill you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom