**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Watson, he's going to slump when teams figure him out though.

Watson with the Texans is why I thought they should have gone after teddy..

But on offense they have solid pieces there.. just need to get a solid receiving TE.. having those 2 WRs in place makes it easier getting the other pieces to slide in

Just gotta hope the defensive dudes hurt and suspended bounce back

Henry doesn't look as good as I thought he would be this season. Runs too stiff and pretty soft for a guy his size.

Edit: I'm not gonna say he's soft...but he doesn't run as violent or with as much authority as he probably should.

Prescott was in the same draft class as Goff and Wentz so that should be the trio.

We got...

Mariota, Jameis
v
Wentz, Goff, Prescott
v
Trubisky, Mahomes, Watson

Think Wentz, Goff, Prescott is gonna be the best out of the bunch

I hope you're right so I can keep pissing off the Philly fans in here by saying "the Rams drafted the right guy :pimp:"

I mean for both guys it worked.. but I'm glad they went with him.. don't think he would have been the right fit for us with the weather and outdoor stadium

We'll see about Dak now that everything isn't going the Cowboys' way. He played uber-efficient last season and that's extremely hard to do, but he also didn't need to do much. Now, he does and he's doing it in a hole of a 2-3 record.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
la-1508203288-glq879zi2d-snap-image.jpg

Had to look up the 3rd taken after jameis and MM8...

Garrett Grayson, by the saints in the 3rd.. then Sean mannion.. then Bryce petty

Prescott was in the same draft class as Goff and Wentz so that should be the trio.

We got...

Mariota, Jameis
v
Wentz, Goff, Prescott
v
Trubisky, Mahomes, Watson

Think Wentz, Goff, Prescott is gonna be the best out of the bunch

Wentz is the most talented. Dak is fortunate that he ended up in a situation with a lot of talent around him. I think Goff is the happy medium.

Here most of us thought Oakland would be running the AFCW in the near future, little did we know that top spot might be filled by KC :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom