**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried keeping it to draft classes

my logic was people said with brees, fraud, and brady getting up there...the league would be in good hands with winceton, carr, and marimoto. but it's really watson, goff, and wentz based on their HUGE bodies of successful work :pimp:

Gonna wait to see how Goff and Watson do in their 2nd years before fully agreeing but yea they def look like great QB's in the making. Wasn't that sold on Wentz coming out of college, mainly cause I wasn't familiar with him at all tbh, but dude looks like the real deal.

*takes off troll hat*

for me, the jury is still out on ALL of them dudes

*puts troll hat back on*

Andy Reid is such a football guy that he let the Steelers win yesterday to prevent complacency within the roster and get his guys back on track. That's how it's done, that's how champions are made :pimp:

bro exactly. that's what i'm saying. trying to lull the steelers to sleep in case there's another post season show down. i see you, andy

dafrancisgif.gif

*takes off troll hat*

for me, the jury is still out on ALL of them dudes

*puts troll hat back on*

*troll hat off*

Jury is still out on Goff and Watson, teams probably haven't figured them out yet. I call it the RG3 effect. Wentz looks like the real deal though.

*troll hat on*

All three are WASHED

my logic was people said with brees, fraud, and brady getting up there...the league would be in good hands with winceton, carr, and marimoto. but it's really watson, goff, and wentz based on their HUGE bodies of successful work :pimp:

Need to see MM8 with a new coach and healthy 2nd year Corey Davis.. Carr hurting his back worries me, cause that isn't something that just goes away (ask romo)

Jameis' issues, seemingly, are getting worse

Still think mahomes ends up the best out of last draft class

*troll hat off*

Jury is still out on Goff and Watson, teams probably haven't figured them out yet. I call it the RG3 effect. Wentz looks like the real deal though.

*troll hat on*

All three are WASHED

Goff ain't on the RGIII effect plan. It's not like he's running the zone read and being a huge running threat. His play this season is consistent with how I thought he looked at Cal and it's a testament to being a prototypical QB. His footwork, slight movement in the pocket, goes through progressions and can put the ball in a bucket from different arm angles, under different forms of pressure and especially accurate with a clean pocket.

If Popgun can give us 2 solid seasons, including this one, and let Mahomes come in off 2 learning seasons

200w.gif

Goff ain't on the RGIII effect plan. It's not like he's running the zone read and being a huge running threat. His play this season is consistent with how I thought he looked at Cal and it's a testament to being a prototypical QB. His footwork, slight movement in the pocket, goes through progressions and can put the ball in a bucket from different arm angles, under different forms of pressure and especially accurate with a clean pocket.

I hope you're right so I can keep pissing off the Philly fans in here by saying "the Rams drafted the right guy :pimp:"

Mahomes is in the perfect situation. Loved him at TT, but it was pretty apparent he needed to hone his skills and technique. Sitting for two seasons behind Alex and with Reid as the coach is huge for development that most high caliber young quarterbacks don't get the opportunity to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom