**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all gonna show LA some ****in respect

hqdefault.jpg

Love me some bolo but...

takei-lol.gif

Y'all gonna show LA some ****in respect

hqdefault.jpg

You're a lost cause. Andy Reid and AS11 will be holding up the Lombardi Trophy in February, red and yellow confetti everywhere, and you'll still be in here telling us that it's only a matter of time until you lose to New England in the divisional round.

You're a lost cause. Andy Reid and AS11 will be holding up the Lombardi Trophy in February, red and yellow confetti everywhere, and you'll still be in here telling us that it's only a matter of time until you lose to New England in the divisional round.

yeah. i just don't see that juggernaut in KC losing meaningful games down the stretch. they're just so locked in and such a well oiled machine.

New England making the playoffs?

Verdict still out on that, in my opinion. I think Wentz is the most athletic of that bunch, but Goff has unbelievable talent. Dak is a little bit of both, but not to the same level.

Yea Wentz def has that AR/Romo type mobility in him which makes him fun as hell to watch. Dak is a bit more like Ben. Haven't watched Goff enough to make a comparison :lol:

thankfully we won't have to worry about getting washed by KC again since we will lose in the wild card round to the texans

i feel for the fans of teams that have to watch their squad go into arrowhead this january and get smoked

I wonder how many hours some intern worked on that Super Mario graphic just to be cut off before it finished

i feel for the fans of teams that have to watch their squad go into arrowhead this january and get smoked

We visit Arrowhead on Christmas Eve. Jay Cutler will throw for 97 yards 1 TD and 1 INT and we'll still manage to win the game :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom