**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jameis and Marioto = WASHED

C51D942D-8A0A-426B-975D-BCA39EC17D09.jpeg

I just heard a stat that no team has won as many games as these Phins while putting up less yards

Dat efficiency :nthat:

bruh i been telling you! everyone washed except the Chiefs. it's their year :pimp:

Andy Reid is such a football guy that he let the Steelers win yesterday to prevent complacency within the roster and get his guys back on track. That's how it's done, that's how champions are made :pimp:

Andy Reid is such a football guy that he let the Steelers win yesterday to prevent complacency within the roster and get his guys back on track. That's how it's done, that's how champions are made :pimp:

bro exactly. that's what i'm saying. trying to lull the steelers to sleep in case there's another post season show down. i see you, andy

Goff, Watson, Wentz > Carr, Marimoto, and Winceton

Gonna wait to see how Goff and Watson do in their 2nd years before fully agreeing but yea they def look like great QB's in the making. Wasn't that sold on Wentz coming out of college, mainly cause I wasn't familiar with him at all tbh, but dude looks like the real deal.

I have this game on in the background.. I only know about the pick 6

Literally that's the only thing I could say about the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom