**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171013_140919.jpg

SA basically just saying take the 6 games n call it a day. Get back and hope the Cowboys are ij playoff contention.

Max saying, if you didnt do it then keep fighting to clear your name. Exhaust all options til you cant anymore, then take the L and 6 games (into next season prob)

That sucker punch is why I don't drink at football games. Last thing I'm gonna do is have a buzz going and catch a sucker punch because somebody is over emotional over a damn football game

probably not but you supported the man knowing the platform he was using to get elected and now he speaks up about it

all seems fake to me
Eh a lot of republicans thought he was just “bsing” and overlooked the bigotry and vitriol to get their tax cuts, etc

Safe to say they got duped

Eh a lot of republicans thought he was just “bsing” and overlooked the bigotry and vitriol to get their tax cuts, etc

Safe to say they got duped
"duped" implies they care about the bigotry even if they get their tax cuts, which they definitely don't.

Eh I’m sure Mr.Khan got duped.

Guys like Jerruh doe...

nope. no excuse.

as someome of indian descent, i know A LOT of indian folks (upper middle and wealthy class indian folks) that voted for trump. and the reason is all about $$$. they are perfectly fine overlooking the bad that he brings and inspires because their pockets will be/remain fat. see the stock market flourishing.

my mom completely went OFF on my aunt for voting trump. she went as far as saying, "how can you be so selfish and stupid?" :lol:

and i'm damn proud of my parents for not just blindly voting for trump like a lot of other indian folks they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom