**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn dude got him good...

DMB-FOCU8AANe84.jpg:large

Came across some Africans who didn't like African Americans.... **** blew my mind

That's because a lot of American blacks don't associate themselves with Africa. They don't feel any connection to the continent so Africans feel like they're sell outs. At least that's what some African dude told me back in The day

That's because a lot of American blacks don't associate themselves with Africa. They don't feel any connection to the continent so Africans feel like they're sell outs. At least that's what some African dude told me back in The day
That African dude gave you a BS excuse for why some don’t like American black people. In truth American black people are portrayed in a bad light internationally have been for decades because of what the media shows us as and a lot of people outside the country see all that negative stuff as get here and think we are really like that. Hell some people in America thing that about us based on what they see in the media.

it's not even that, though. yeah, we're minorities too. but we don't go through the same BS that other POC have to deal with. not even close. and so they don't empathize with it at all. especially when their entire social circle is other indian folks or asian folks. gotta leave that closed circle to "get it".

yea.. turns into a class thing.. we have that in couple of the Caribbean islands..

but where it really fascinates me is how people from southeast and east asia view each other within the hierarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom