**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn dude got him good...

DMB-FOCU8AANe84.jpg:large

damn, he definitely didn't dominate the foe

:lol: You asked, what are you @'ing them for? Do you need people that share your same opinion to be here in order to engage or something? C'mon.

I don't even want to get into this. I just think what he said was disrespectful to those proud of who they are, where they're from and such...even the color of their skin. Or at least, not ashamed of it.

:lol: You asked, what are you @'ing them for? Do you need people that share your same opinion to be here in order to engage or something? C'mon.
some people within those communities share certain views of black people in a negative light. Like how some people who are caucasian share negative views of black people...

some people within those communities share certain views of black people in a negative light. Like how some people who are caucasian share negative views of black people...

What does that have to do with Indians and Asians wanting to be white?

That **** sounds glorious, but if I moved that way I'd definitely have to come home for the holidays
I would rather live near the beach lol
Consistently 70s over there the most part
But I don't have enough money so I live inland lol

wouldn't mind a month of 60°

every time I see something releasing in the fall or winter etc I got to google to see when that is :lol:

The women over here in LA break out their winter clothes once it drops below 75

wanna live out their Tumblr/fashion blog influences lol

the correlation of being non black and not having a negative stigma attached to oneself...

That's a stretch man. You're essentially saying that because they don't want to be black, that means they want to be white instead. Why can't they just be who they are and be happy with that?

Anyway...that's my opinion, so to each their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom