**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How gonna cover two ethnicity's like that and say they want to be white? Disrespectful. You don't know that.

wasnt really anything that was said with any malice behind it.

Moreso a statement to show deeply engraved white supremacy is within American cutlture.. you have many minorities in this country that assimilate for various reasons..

Self hatred, fear of your own people, and conformity are issues that plague minority communities here in America.

But, I guess it's "disrespectful" to flat out unravel the truth, and tell it how it is.

Bowman would look great in a Hawks jersey

1394000947713215149.gif

wasnt really anything that was said with any malice behind it.

Moreso a statement to show deeply engraved white supremacy is within American cutlture.. you have many minorities in this country that assimilate for various reasons..

Self hatred, fear of your own people, and conformity are issues that plague minority communities here in America.

But, I guess it's "disrespectful" to flat out unravel the truth, and tell it how it is.

I don't think there was anything wrong with what you just said, but the blanket statement came off disrespectful. Go on and get mad though...:lol:

I wouldn't necessarily say a lot Asians want to be white as far as race goes but I did read that Asia is where the most skin bleaching cream is sold in the world. Not sure how accurate that is though.

I don't think there was anything wrong with what you just said, but the blanket statement came off disrespectful. Go on and get mad though...:lol:

I'm not mad?

Just wanted to clarify my statement..

Wasn't trying to be disrespectful to any Indian or Asian members on here

In my experiences, Asian and white go hand in hand. It's like they're distant cousins today.

Was listening to a doctor on the radio talking about NFL injuries. He broke down Luck's progress and said he thinks he'll need another surgery. Said he doesn't think Bradford plays again this year. Said Odell should physically be fine next year, if he has any issues next year it will be mental and not physical.

I'm not mad?

Just wanted to clarify my statement..

Wasn't trying to be disrespectful to any Indian or Asian members on here

And I think you did a great job with that and I agree. I was with you until you had to try and take a jab at me by saying it's "disrespectful" to tell the truth. Part of telling the truth is actually, ya know, telling the truth and not just post something that looks like lazy conjecture. It's a big part of the mis and non-communication with this issue in the first place, in my opinion...Definitely not the only reason though...before anyone goes there and flips ****. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom