**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willis , Borland and now Bowman. We've had some of the best MLB talent leave abruptly.

Although he isn't the pro bowl player he once was he's still one of the 10-15 best MLBs in the game. Bill better be in the phone right now trying to get a deal done.

33z9xzp.jpg

I wouldn't necessarily say a lot Asians want to be white as far as race goes but I did read that Asia is where the most skin bleaching cream is sold in the world. Not sure how accurate that is though.

feel like having nice skin in general is real big in Asian countries. I know some Korean dudes who have like 10 step face washing process :lol:

I wouldn't necessarily say a lot Asians want to be white as far as race goes but I did read that Asia is where the most skin bleaching cream is sold in the world. Not sure how accurate that is though.
I know in the old days of China that pale skin meant you were rich and that if you were more tanned that means you were poor because those who were tanned often were poor farmers.

That doesn’t exist now for the most part in China though lol

In certain Asian countries there's still a stigma against dark skin. Partially because of colonialism and partially the "Fieldworker" thing as mentioned above.

Navarro Bowman just got released.

In certain Asian countries there's still a stigma against dark skin. Partially because of colonialism and partially the "Fieldworker" thing as mentioned above.

Navarro Bowman just got released.
Honestly though, groups within Asia don’t even get along with each other for the most part. There is not really much harmony there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom