**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate these kind of people
Candy crush players?
Banks on a Friday

:sick::sick:

Only way I'm in a bank on a Friday is if I'm robbing it.

Bank any day sucks. But my credit union doesn't let people take out more than $500 a day from the ATM and my rent is more than that :lol:
I even called and they increased it to $1000 like comeon guys my rent is $1200 just give me $200 more

Candy crush players?

Bank any day sucks. But my credit union doesn't let people take out more than $500 a day from the ATM and my rent is more than that :lol:
I even called and they increased it to $1000 like comeon guys my rent is $1200 just give me $200 more

Wish I could pay 1200 right now :lol:

2 grand a month for a cot damn apt out here in SD but gonna look to get a place next year. 5 year plan is still gonna try to move to Washington :nerd:

Just finished season 5 :frown:
Stay strong breh
zvbd5y.jpg

anyone who doesn't understand personal space, people who stand right next to you while your paying for stuff is the worst.

one time I was renting a car and the worker called me up and dude behind me came and stood right next to me too :smh:

Noooooooooooo :rofl:
But seriously them people are the worst. Was about to treat him like a Panthers fan

Went from paying 600 for a 3br 2 bath 1800 sq ft house with fenced in backyard in ms to 1300 for a "luxury" apt in KC. :frown::frown: Going to be looking for a house to buy this time next year hopefully.

This is becoming confusing af
patrice.png

I thought they would file in a different court, but now the original appeal isnt "over" ?
dahell2.png

Where is Trey Bantz Trey Bantz !?!
damn.png

This will probably be Zeke's last ditch effort at getting the injunction upheld in the 5th Circuit. A Petition for Rehearing basically asks the court to reconsider their ruling. Considering the fact that it essentially is asking the judge to admit he was wrong at first, it will probably be denied. After the petition for rehearing is denied, Zeke will then look to the federal court in the Southern District of New York.

In layman's terms, this is going to take a long time before it's resolved. I personally don't see Zeke serving his suspension this season.

Dude's a clown. Crazy how he still has support from legitimate politicians. :smh::smh:

Edit: said he met with the president of the Virgin Islands. :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom