**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying it's not as bad as it seems for Luke.

HOF bound if he retires today. Maybe not first ballot. But bound.

Luke is not going to remember he played football 10 years from now.....great talent though.

http://backgroundchecks.org/these-are-the-most-sexually-diseased-states-in-the-us.html

stdHeatMap_.png

Damn... no wonder some of y'all from the south so crabby...

DC sports gotta be the most fraudulent of everyone.

Nationals and Capitals are mirror images of each other. Stacked teams year in year out on top of having a top 3 player that's soaked in swag. Consistently having one of best teams in the league and just cant win a single playoff series.

Meanwhile no one will ever be afraid of Kirk or Wall.

DC sports gotta be the most fraudulent of everyone.

Nationals and Capitals are mirror images of each other. Stacked teams year in year out on top of having a top 3 player that's soaked in swag. Consistently having one of best teams in the league and just cant win a single playoff series.

Meanwhile no one will ever be afraid of Kirk or Wall.

Repped. DC full of frauds.

Deadspin has an article on the incident. It reads that the attacker and his SO were standing the entire game and that the older man had enough of it and began insulting them, which led to this.

https://deadspin.com/panthers-fan-sucker-punches-old-man-1819436354

However on Twitter word is spreading that the older man called the attacker a '****'.

I really don't know how to feel about this. Attacking the older man is wrong, but so too is using a racial slur. Can we call it offsetting penalties and replay the down?

(But seriously, people need to just call security for these kinds of situations. No one needs to do anything stupid).

why i dont go to sporting events i legit care about and want to actually seeing what happens.. or got a vested interest in the outcome, outside of maybe throwing couple dollars on it

people dont know how to act.. dont need your own emotions dictating how you should handle a situation

I have gone to many sporting events and have never had a fight happen to me so I keep going

Then again I rarely talk to rivals fans and never obstructed someone’s view so yeah

It's just about being aware of your surroundings and not being an *** hole.

Sometimes at Lambeau im in a section where everyone is rowdy and standing for most of the game. Sometimes im in a section where people are sitting and only stand for big 3rd down stops and what not. I prefer to stand but will sit if people cant see.

It's not that hard to not be a c***. Panthers fan was being a c***.

I've been loud and "obnoxious" as an opposing team's fan on many occasions at games

... and I always end up befriending the people round me lol

I have gone to many sporting events and have never had a fight happen to me so I keep going

Then again I rarely talk to rivals fans and never obstructed someone’s view so yeah

Honestly you could just be a bystander and it'll come to you. Fights at Raider games are overblown in the media but I remember being at the last Raiders-Niners preseason game and you could see fights erupting all over Candlestick Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom