**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F da police. I got assaulted tonight by a security guard at a bar and the police aint do ish. The security guard was lucky that I have ish to lose, otherwise I would have put hands on him. Punk *** security guard tried to put me in a headlock but I was too big for his punk a. Son was pulling my hair like a female.

F da police. I got assaulted tonight by a security guard at a bar and the police aint do ish. The security guard was lucky that I have ish to lose, otherwise I would have put hands on him. Punk *** security guard tried to put me in a headlock but I was too big for his punk a. Son was pulling my hair like a female.
This is why I hate going out to drink now. Hate dealing with security and drunk rude people lol

Should of hit him with a rko out of no where

Sucker punching an old man, because you're salty that your squad laid an egg. Yall p***y like that down in North Carolina?

And then say Eagle fans are bad

Sucker punching an old man, because you're salty that your squad laid an egg. Yall p***y like that down in North Carolina?

And then say Eagle fans are bad

**** I would be mad too if my seats were that ******. Never understood why anyone would buy seats so far. Players lookin like ants.

Damn those 2 early picks were really not Cam's fault at all

Maybe he could have seen the pressure a little earlier on the first but....

Third one was way off though

Im scared to ask.......

For what lol?
1e35efad6ef74c4f8313412656cb814f.jpg

Still can't get over the 4th quarter playing calling on the Panthers end. Terrible man. If you just run true ball on 3rd and 1 the outcome could be totally different. Back to back deep balls ? Smh

I feel bad for Luke, at some point you need to think about your future with these concussions

Luke and reed the first ones I think of when, when start thinking of dudes retiring too young.. but would definitely be for their best

On all levels these dudes be on way too much of a power trip.. sadly gotta have at least a white friend with a backbone and a brain (and hopefully sober enough) that could literally talk down to these dudes before something dumb happens

I'm mixed and I've gotten into dumb situation because of dudes on a power trip poppin off.. I have to deescalate in the moment, using sir and talking in a calming manner and all that BS.. it's after the fact I can screw people

I feel bad for Luke, at some point you need to think about your future with these concussions

Yea. It’s pretty sad cause fam is flat dominant when healthy. And it’s impossible to play the game the way he does “safely”...

——————

I too, hate security. Lol. They’re overzealous, and I hate using this phrase cause I respect anybody working. But they take their jobs waaaaay too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom