**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://backgroundchecks.org/these-are-the-most-sexually-diseased-states-in-the-us.html

stdHeatMap_.png

Damn... no wonder some of y'all from the south so crabby...

Why you gotta stay strapped
B1EaFMpIQAAYYmE.png

On the real though they really gotta do something about proper and better sex ed down here

Honestly you could just be a bystander and it'll come to you. Fights at Raider games are overblown in the media but I remember being at the last Raiders-Niners preseason game and you could see fights erupting all over Candlestick Park.
I guess. I have been to a SF Giants game as a rival fan, but I dressed in plain clothes so I didn’t attract any attention.

I go to home games all the time so maybe that’s why I haven’t dealt with any fan trying to cause drama.

i've seen stuff poppin off behind me at pro games.. almost got in couple fights at miami games when i was there (college), because of friends

but yea.. most time it's just good natured shhh talk.. but yea, engaging folks who are clearly toasted aint going end well.. as Clyde Frog Clyde Frog said, gotta stay aware of your surroundings

I've been loud and "obnoxious" as an opposing team's fan on many occasions at games

... and I always end up befriending the people round me lol
same Here. IMA very loud individual and never ran in to problems.
I won't go to a football not because of fans but because I think it's a terrible live experience

i've heard hockey is good live visually..

every sport i've attended, is way better on tv if you are just talking about the viewing experience of that sport.. however, as an event/experience i'd recommend everyone checking it out

i'm not a huge college football fan, but as an event/experience i'd recommend that over the others i've been to that i wasnt participating in.. talking the whole 9, tailgating and everything.. baseball is chill

i need to do a big soccer game though.. one of these days

Hockey's great live cause you've got a great view of all the action pretty much wherever you're seated,the atmosphere is dope too

also recommend ozark.. man.. was not expecting all of that

that OA garbage i think i made it like maybe 2 episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom