**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might want to get a new hobby ... Or just ask me to admit that I support our president, whether Obama or Trump ... That would have saved you some time ...

It might also serve you well to improve your comprehension skills ... One area of focus might be detecting sarcasm as a form of humor ...

Que?!?

Attachments

• F3AF9477-8694-42E7-8797-D8B814FB9389.jpeg
    F3AF9477-8694-42E7-8797-D8B814FB9389.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1
you do have to feel for these players at some level though. they're forced into such a hard place.

sure there is a dak, dez, or zeke....but that 2nd string LB or special teamer...legit could find themselves in Kaep's situation if they go against the grain now. but if they don't stand up for what they actually believe...they're looked down upon. it's a paycheck and living for so many of these guys. feel for them, man.

Couldn't have said it any better.

you do have to feel for these players at some level though. they're forced into such a hard place.

sure there is a dak, dez, or zeke....but that 2nd string LB or special teamer...legit could find themselves in Kaep's situation if they go against the grain now. but if they don't stand up for what they actually believe...they're looked down upon. it's a paycheck and living for so many of these guys. feel for them, man.
theu football players and this is they money maker. I can see things both ways. All these people wanting to them to go against they boss signing they checks. They are football players not social activist. Expecting them to be that isn't really fair

theu football players and this is they money maker. I can see things both ways. All these people wanting to them to go against they boss signing they checks. They are football players not social activist. Expecting them to be that isn't really fair

yup.. being a martyr is all well and good til you and yours gotta deal with the aftermath..

which i why i only really see MAYBE 5 options on the cowboys, inclusive of the white players: dak, zeke, tyron, zach martin and witten

the league already over played their hand with kaep.. cant see them being able to get away with it again with dak

i need the giants to get their acts to together for 3 games thou.. skins x 2 and boys

Told y’all Macadoo lost the locker room. They don’t respect him, he’s a chump.

Ray Cash song was fire, I bought that CD.

just need jerry to keep on talking.. and trump to keep celebrating jerry talkin

where's snyder in all this, he gave serious money to trump too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom