**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Dez was a first round pick because of Jerry ... Dez has remained in the league because of Jerry ... Dez's kids should be taken care of their entire lives because of Jerry ...

I think everyone should do a little research on Jerry Jones before speaking about his mindset ... Even if you believe everything he does benefits him or is for show, he's done more than your favorite black activists, real talk ...

Ain't no research needed.
Sure Jerry set Dez up to be paid and taken care of but how much money has Dez made for Jerry? MUCH MUCH MORE. These players make this league. Nobody is coming to a game to watch Jerry Jones be an owner.

I refuse to pat Jerry on the back for honoring a contract that he made much more money on. If Jerry was so sincere in takin' care of Dez he'd be willing to step up and actually use HIS position to speak about the actual issue instead of fallin' for the "defend the flag" bull

Dak from LA and went to school in MS and hasn't even considered taking a stand. That's that sucker ****. Not sure if he just thinks the dudes that are doing something are like the "thugs" that beat him up on spring break or if he's forgotten that once he has outlived his usefulness, the people that root for you under center no longer give a **** about you which is why they locked his lame *** up for DUI right before the draft a couple years back.

And if it was anything like my experience with Starkville PD, the **** wasn't right at all.

Ain't no research needed.
Sure Jerry set Dez up to be paid and taken care of but how much money has Dez made for Jerry? MUCH MUCH MORE. These players make this league. Nobody is coming to a game to watch Jerry Jones be an owner.

I refuse to pat Jerry on the back for honoring a contract that he made much more money on. If Jerry was so sincere in takin' care of Dez he'd be willing to step up and actually use HIS position to speak about the actual issue instead of fallin' for the "defend the flag" bull
If there's no NFL, there's no players ... Or at least players that make millions of dollars ...

And just to be clear, forget the players Jerry has helped, look at his humanitarian record ... That's what I was referring to ...

you have me confused with steelers qb #7.
well-damn-gif.gif

If there's no NFL, there's no players ... Or at least players that make millions of dollars ...

And just to be clear, forget the players Jerry has helped, look at his humanitarian record ... That's what I was referring to ...

Humanitarians can be racist. I know stories of missionaries who travel to other countries and rape children. Jerry don't get a pass in threatening to punish players protesting police brutality just because he throws money at some other good causes.

He a damn humanitarian that can't recognize a group of people who are being attacked and killed unjustly

Edit: and for the record, if there's no NFL there's no teams to make BILLIONS off of either

Where those freedom of speech folks at that always misapply the first amendment but now we have an actual case of the government the got damn president strong arming a private company into silencing their workers??? where the **** they at??

Oh I forgot its ok in their eyes to silence black people especially those uppity rich blacks

Corporate America has long made it clear that disagreeing with anything your boss/management says makes you insubordinate. I voice my opinions at work all the time even if it's to disagree with a new policy, while everyone else stays quiet and will whisper to me in private that they agreed with what I had to say. It's the silent ones that make the ones who stand up for themselves look negative.

Corporate America has long made it clear that disagreeing with anything your boss/management says makes you insubordinate. I voice my opinions at work all the time even if it's to disagree with a new policy, while everyone else stays quiet and will whisper to me in private that they agreed with what I had to say. It's the silent ones that make the ones who stand up for themselves look negative.

This can't be stressed enough. If you are in a position of power/privilege and are silent when you see a group being oppressed or taken advantage of you're just as much part of the problem as those actively oppressing and abusing

Damn. That sucks man. Really hope somebody breaks out and says f it...not holding my breath tho

you do have to feel for these players at some level though. they're forced into such a hard place.

sure there is a dak, dez, or zeke....but that 2nd string LB or special teamer...legit could find themselves in Kaep's situation if they go against the grain now. but if they don't stand up for what they actually believe...they're looked down upon. it's a paycheck and living for so many of these guys. feel for them, man.

The Trump hate is almost to Obama levels ... The delusional, nonsensical nitpicking at everything the guy does ... A damn shame ...

I'll say the same thing I said in '08, no one stupid becomes the president of the United States ... Now Trump isn't an orator, but he sure as hell knows what he's doing ... even if what he's doing is allowing others to run his admin and make detailed decisions ... he is still effective as hell ...

I think the greatest fallout from his presidency will be a more informed public ... people are more aware and in tune with politics than ever and that is a good thing ... I also think if he gets tax reform and the wall done with a benign change to Obamacare he will be re-elected ...

you do have to feel for these players at some level though. they're forced into such a hard place.

sure there is a dak, dez, or zeke....but that 2nd string LB or special teamer...legit could find themselves in Kaep's situation if they go against the grain now. but if they don't stand up for what they actually believe...they're looked down upon. it's a paycheck and living for so many of these guys. feel for them, man.

True. I can't be too mad because of all of that. This is somebody's entire livelihood. Kaep is the example of the kind of consequences of standing up for what's right. Damn shame the NFL really strong arming the entire league

I think you might want to get a new hobby ... Or just ask me to admit that I support our president, whether Obama or Trump ... That would have saved you some time ...

It might also serve you well to improve your comprehension skills ... One area of focus might be detecting sarcasm as a form of humor ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom