**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So that chick ruined Dolphins coach life to prove a point about racial inequality lol

Nige added that she had no regrets about releasing the video and that she wasn't out to hurt Foerster, whom she called a nice and caring person.

"Unfortunately, a point has to be proven," she said.

Lol one of the most bizarre methods I've seen to prove that point. No one is ever gonna remember this for racial inequality.

Just some guy's life you ruined for no reason lmao. Man that guy must being going insane right now. Still a ****** for recording that video though.

So that chick ruined Dolphins coach life to prove a point about racial inequality lol

Lol one of the most bizarre methods I've seen to prove that point. No one is gonna is ever gonna remember this for racial inequality.

Just some guy's life you ruined for no reason lmao. Man that guy must being going insane right now.
You’re missing key lessons in this

1. Never trust a prostitute
2. Cocaine is a hell of a drug
3. Never video tape yourself doing something illegal

Lol one of the most bizarre methods I've seen to prove that point. No one is ever gonna remember this for racial inequality.

Just some guy's life you ruined for no reason lmao. Man that guy must being going insane right now. Still a ****** for recording that video though.

kinda sad to say, but this is in the vain of politicians getting caught red handed doing dirt.. like this, for example:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tress-to-get-abortion/?utm_term=.4a96903c3c3f

He deserved it. **** is still funny.
Recording yourself doing lines at work and sending them to a prostitute :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’re missing key lessons in this

1. Never trust a prostitute
2. Cocaine is a hell of a drug
3. Never video tape yourself doing something illegal

I understand all of that but im dying at her reasoning. It is just baffling to me lol. It would be one thing if he was saying some racist ****. But he was just saying how much he missed her hahaha

I understand all of that but im dying at her reasoning. It is just baffling to me lol. It would be one thing if he was saying some racist ****. But he was just saying how much he missed her hahaha

In her first response I think she said he didn't pay her or something

Sounds like a good reason to me :lol:

Denver bout to create a need for a mercy rule. D bout to have a field day

Eli's about to be like

sharks0_thumb.png

In her first response I think she said he didn't pay her or something

Sounds like a good reason to me :lol:

Hm. The article shefter just posted didn't mention her saying he did her wrong in any way. She even said they were dating. Which wouldn't make sense with her not being paid? Idk.

That's just why I found it so funny. I expected some kind of wrong-doing but that article soundedlike she trying to make the ultimate sacrifice out of him lol.

Never heard about locker room issues/unrest under Coughlin...

#NeverForget dude walking out at his farewell press conference without even acknowledging Mara like a boss :lol::pimp:

KdCk6dP.gif

Lol we all know the real reason why

He was not cutting them checks for her

nah.. f this dude

"The characterization of the statement that I made does not reflect the context of the question that I was answering and certainly does not reflect my views throughout my lifetime,"

"The interview was about the NFL and the related issues. That's where my head was at."

and last but not least:
"I'm sorry if anyone was offended."

nah.. f this dude

"The characterization of the statement that I made does not reflect the context of the question that I was answering and certainly does not reflect my views throughout my lifetime,"

"The interview was about the NFL and the related issues. That's where my head was at."

and last but not least:
"I'm sorry if anyone was offended."

He's so full of ****
mjlol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom