**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dez is on the down turn, still performing decently well but seems to be a bit of decline statistically due to injuries so he can offer himself up

Dez is on the down turn, still performing decently well but seems to be a bit of decline statistically due to injuries so he can offer himself up

Check his contract.. expensive plus starting to decline.. I can't see it

Cowboys are extra screwed without dak and/or Tyron smith

even more than the cowboys...you get the league's biggest stars doing it. would love to see who gets benched. i know it won't happen, but if Brady and Fraudgers knelt...oh man. would love to see the response. i wish one of them would do it.

Brady? HA!

Maybe he, Bob and Bill will invite Donald Trump Jr. to salute the flag on the sidelines with them.

That **** is still wild to me tho man.

How you gonna tell grown *** men what not to do, that has no impact on the game whatsoever

Really wish dez, Dak n zeke grew a spine and decided to kneel.

Call their bluff, but they not bout it

"We just want to play football man. This has gotten to the point of becoming a distraction and not a motive. We're not about that. We want to play and win games".

Check his contract.. expensive plus starting to decline.. I can't see it

Cowboys are extra screwed without dak and/or Tyron smith

Dez ought to know he's becoming more and more expendable considering Dak likes to spread the ball around elsewhere. Dez is becoming more of a staple name than the MAN.

Him not doing it would be more of a sign of not really caring

That **** is still wild to me tho man.

How you gonna tell grown *** men what not to do, that has no impact on the game whatsoever

fake patriotism and $$$, man. the league is (supposedly) losing money cause of this and sponsors (anahueser busch) are considering pulling out. as soon as that happens, it becomes a "oh players have to stand for the flag etc etc". not talking about jerry specifically, he's just trying to be the plantation owner type of POS that hes always been. but more so the league now thinking about forcing players to stand. they didnt care two weeks ago. now suddenly it must happen. it's cause they've gotta be worried about $$$

Last edited:
fake patriotism and $$$, man. the league is (supposedly) losing money cause of this and sponsors (anahueser busch) are considering pulling out. as soon as that happens, it becomes a "oh players have to stand for the flag etc etc". not talking about jerry specifically, he's just trying to be the plantation owner type of POS that hes always been. but more so the league now thinking about forcing players to stand. they didnt care two weeks ago. now suddenly it must happen. it's cause they've gotta be worried about $$$
I can say the same thing about the kneelers - fake activists and respect, man ...

Jerry just making sure his cash cow is preserved ... Not to mention he has personally helped a lot of minorities ... His background is solid on that points so I feel a little weird seeing people throw around the plantation characterization ... I understand he benefits from Dez being productive, but without Jerry, Dez is in a house or ditch somehwere ... And that's real life, not this fake me out kneeling for the cause not doing a damn material thing we got going on ...

wpid-6072c3f98f422cbfe116f89220478223.jpg

I can say the same thing about the kneelers - fake activists and respect, man ...

Jerry just making sure his cash cow is preserved ... Not to mention he has personally helped a lot of minorities ... His background is solid on that points so I feel a little weird seeing people throw around the plantation characterization ... I understand he benefits from Dez being productive, but without Jerry, Dez is in a house or ditch somehwere ... And that's real life, not this fake me out kneeling for the cause not doing a damn material thing we got going on ...

So Dez was a first round talent because of Jerry?

These owners ain't stupid though if 4-5 black players take a knee what are they gonna do suspend them right there? Forfeit the game? All this **** sounds like some slave owner talk. Trump told them to get your black men in line and that's what trying to do. I hope players keep kneeling and don't fold. As a black man you gotta stand for something.

So Dez was a first round talent because of Jerry?
No, Dez was a first round pick because of Jerry ... Dez has remained in the league because of Jerry ... Dez's kids should be taken care of their entire lives because of Jerry ...

I think everyone should do a little research on Jerry Jones before speaking about his mindset ... Even if you believe everything he does benefits him or is for show, he's done more than your favorite black activists, real talk ...

nothing like the President taking away the 1st amendment because he doesn't like what is said about him...

He gonna keep tryin to push to see how far he can go. He already found out he can get a private company to bend to his will next he gonna wanna see if he can silence/shutdown a private company that doesn’t bend to his will. This is how facist regimes try to see how much they can flex they muscles. people in this country need to wake the **** up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom