**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The talent level is actually OK. It's an embarrassment that these people who are like "we need an American coach for America" (what??) decided to hire a guy whose biggest success was in the MLS. You wanted to fire Klinsmann, fine. But get a real coach.

Never got this.. especially sinc it's the same guy they moved on from before

The Cowboys players sound like they're in the making the band house with everything needing to go through Massa Jones :rofl:

Pretty sure Jerry would have gotten what he wanted.. but as is typical Jerry, couldn't keep his mouth shut

Him going to the media and essentially pushing trump's agenda, is an open challenge to the players

Boston, come get your man

Is this not what it's evolved into? It's essentially one side defending the protests citing police brutality and Trump as the reasons and the other side calling them unpatriotic/they hate america/they should be fired/disrespectful/etc.

Is this not what it's evolved into? It's essentially one side defending the protests citing police brutality and Trump as the reasons and the other side calling them unpatriotic/they hate america/they should be fired/disrespectful/etc.

I mean yes, but that's different from reducing it to "both sides are shouting" which is what Breer is trying to do. I don't want to hear any more "both sides" bs from anybody.

One side has a legitimate point about human lives being lost and the other side is trying to minimize and obfuscate that point. One side is right, the other side is wrong. Period

I only see 1 side yelling incoherently and ignoring everything being said by the other..

I mean yes, but that's different from reducing it to "both sides are shouting" which is what Breer is trying to do. I don't want to hear any more "both sides" bs from anybody.

One side has a legitimate point about human lives being lost and the other side is trying to minimize and obfuscate that point. One side is right, the other side is wrong. Period

The other side has tried to purposefully misrepresent and hijack the narrative in order to silence dissent and push their own jingoistic agenda

I know this seems like overthinking, but did the Cowboys decide field position the entire game to put any game-tying/sealing drive by Rodgers late directly into the sun? That image of AR staring into the sun at 1:13 in the 4Q looks like the end of a Garrett plan, in case the defense had to stiffen late.

2C51E2C9-1D7C-46E0-BAA6-8128CFFFB77B.jpeg
B0161266-2E2C-4AC7-A07E-E92ED05B7E0A.jpeg
9754D1CE-1CC5-4A7A-91EA-6B76D2AE8010.jpeg

eminem saying what black people been saying for years got white people "woke" now

I hate this country and it's inhabitants

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:at that lame *** jab about eminem in that last tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom