**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IATT IATT , so was Ditka, yet he clearly doesn't get it. Joe grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood in Pennsylvania and has said that his time at Alabama during the height of the civil rights movement was a culture shock.

Yea if you choosing that time frame.. I could somewhat get claiming ignorance MAYBE in last say 20 years

But 80s and early 90s you still had huge racial shhh going down, think LA riots and OJ trial.. hell Mandela was released from prison in '90

Teddy Bridgewater has been working his way back from his devastating knee injury over a year ago and his time to get back on the field looks like it could finally occur in the next week or so.

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported on Sunday night that Bridgewater is ready to be activated as soon as he is eligible to from the PUP list after the Week 6 game against the Green Bay Packers.

To the rescue!!

I just caught a pretty big spoiler at work regarding Joffrey
mjfls.gif

Coworker thought I was caught up

Yea if you choosing that time frame.. I could somewhat get claiming ignorance MAYBE in last say 20 years

But 80s and early 90s you still had huge racial shhh going down, think LA riots and OJ trial.. hell Mandela was released from prison in '90
we even had riots in America just these past couple years about race and how police treat minorities :lol:

Dawg don't mention GoT in public if you aren't caught up, most folks are

That **** hurt my soul :lol: even though idk when it happens. I was riding high because I literally watched the Red Wedding when it happened but didn't know the characters, so idk who was in it anymore. Thought I was invincible :smh:

we even had riots in America just these past couple years about race and how police treat minorities :lol:

Exactly.. but I could see how that stuff could get lost in the shuffle now.. Rodney king stuff/LA riots and OJ mess, you couldn't really avoid

But you gotta be a special type of Ahole to have to work with an overwhelming amount of black men and not develop some empathy

Mia and Gilbert? damn

that makes the Joe Budden / Ak show look good

chick so overrated look like ol boy from the muppets

79c22fbefe3caa7aa8f7be50a63eb2de--animal-muppet-muppets-christmas.jpg

you can find so many hotter Middle Eastern jawns in LA/TX any day

Where the **** I been? I didn't know Wu Tang dropped a new single and video. Album, this Friday. I'm extra washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom