**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Schefter on NFL live got a call on his phone while they were interviewing him and he just said that the Cardinals are now releasing Chris Johnson to make room for Adrian Peterson

Adam Schefter on NFL live got a call on his phone while they were interviewing him and he just said that the Cardinals are now releasing Chris Johnson to make room for Adrian Peterson
Why would the Cardinals do this? Don’t they need more RB depth?

it's pretty pathetic our president is dividing the country more and that is just business as usual

For the millionth time I cant even imagine the venom Obama would get for this. This dude in the WH with baby momma drama and going after Jemele Hill
francis.png

Who will be the former superstar this offseason to get released by his longtime team, get signed with some hype, and then everyone realize's he's been washed?

ala AP, Ed Reed, Revis etc.

Dez is a good one. That happened fast though.

Or Fitz if he ever leaves AZ.

Maybe Joe Thomas

Those three are already washed tho

Just going by the examples.. those are names average joe blow public is going be shocked by

I mean for OBJ's sake I would have signed up to see Giants O more without him, just to expose his obvious value.. but obviously not due to serious injury

Just trying think who folks will be most shocked by when teams move on.. or they end up signing with some random team

Who will be the former superstar this offseason to get released by his longtime team, get signed with some hype, and then everyone realize's he's been washed?

ala AP, Ed Reed, Revis etc.

Ed Reed stole money from Houston, then someone broke into his car and stole 50K he had in a bag here, so I guess things evened out. Dude got showed up by Shiloh Keo, he should have just retired after that SB.

The true question is if the NFL hypothetically decides to suspend/fine players for protesting, how many guys gonna lose money for the cause? I agree with the protest but when money starts coming out of bank accounts things will change

That pic just reminded me what happened to all those team statments about unity and supporting their players rights to freespeach what happened to that dumb*** cover on that magazine????

I for one am shocked the NFL gave a hallow gesture

The true question is if the NFL hypothetically decides to suspend/fine players for protesting, how many guys gonna lose money for the cause? I agree with the protest but when money starts coming out of bank accounts things will change

Not in CBA, nflpa and player would be quick to sue and win

Players with guaranteed money gotta do it

While kaep is definitely being blackballed, it's hard to prove with out some sorta leaked evidence.. which is possible, think some email along the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom