**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed Reed stole money from Houston, then someone broke into his car and stole 50K he had in a bag here, so I guess things evened out. Dude got showed up by Shiloh Keo, he should have just retired after that SB.

I saw Ed Reed at the grocery store near my house, I ain't wanna bother him like that so I just yelled Ed Reed you the goat and he turned around chuck the deuce.

So it's confirmed Jamele is an NTer?

Feel like she needs to let us know about Mina

I saw Ed Reed at the grocery store near my house, I ain't wanna bother him like that so I just yelled Ed Reed you the goat and he turned around chuck the deuce.

Glad you didn't run up to hug him and take a selfie like @dcallamerican did Will Bynum and Gilbert Arenas

Nope!

I advise against it just because you're setting yourself up for disappointment.. but check out her work, taking 'dead fish' to a whole nother level throwing in the awkward giggling

Very sure one of those rubber asses they started selling has more drive and vigor than a Mia scene

Jets great

image.JPG

IATT IATT , so was Ditka, yet he clearly doesn't get it. Joe grew up in a predominantly black neighborhood in Pennsylvania and has said that his time at Alabama during the height of the civil rights movement was a culture shock.

Today might be the last day of trey ohh five/Trey Bantz (made a s/n bet that I might lose tonight)

If this is it, it's been real you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom