**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not proud of my team's stance on the anthem protests, but I was a Dolphins fan before Stephen Ross and Adam Gase were here and I'll be one long after they're gone.

Screen_Shot_2015-10-23_at_10.49.49_AM.0.png.jpeg

russell-wilson-richard-sherman-michele-tafoya_pg_600.jpg

Harbaugh hid a lot of Kaep's deficiencies

he is a borderline starter, top tier back up in this league

Meh. He would have to have magically learned to go through progressions. I dont think Kaep was ever going to be a top 10 QB in the league but he could have been a decent starter. He was terrible at going through progressions and held onto the ball way too long. He should absolutely be on a team right now though.
agreed. wasnt ever that nice at qb . having a few excellent games dont make you great. never saw him have " it" as a qb. that ish wasnt going to last and i called it. i was right whoever said he was better then alex was wrong. moving on.

Funny thing about Adam Gase is that his words have no teeth. After Lawrence Timmons went AWOL, Gase said he would be suspended "indefinitely." After we play one game where his presence was clearly missed, Gase reinstates him

its all cool and people want these dudes to disobey they bosses but how many people would, being in they position when it comes to who pays your checks. talk is cheap and easy when you not in the position they are. what is kneeling helping anyone right now ? its just making people mad , is anything going to change over people kneeling. we all know racism is alive and well in 2017 . dont see how kaep kneeling , or any of these other people kneeling is going to change or help the situation. maybe im just ignorant on the situation , might be the case but i just dont see it. need something else, this kneeling ish has ran its course.

that being said f jerry and all these other owners....never been more ashamed to being a boys fan.

crazy how fast that team unraveled, the 49ers vs Seahawks could have been a great feud for a solid 3-4 years

Yup

What I will say about Harbaugh is that he's for sure a nut job. He's so good at what he does that you just roll with it; but a nut job none the less. People forget that it was between us and the Broncos for Manning. Harbaugh basically was like **** outta here:smh: He needed to go some where like Michigan where he could do whatever he wants to. That's why when some of y'all say he should go to the Colts I'm like >D because between him and Irsay some ******** is bound to happen.

A FEW excellent games didn't win all them games over 3 years but yeah moving on....is Bradford back tonight?

Kaep wasn't trending towards top 10-15, not at all. But starter? I think so. Backup, of course!

He did get pretty boned with that Harbaugh situation and getting stuck with Jim Tomsula. Kind of like the reverse of Alex Smith's career.

Yup

What I will say about Harbaugh is that he's for sure a nut job. He's so good at what he does that you just roll with it; but a nut job none the less. People forget that it was between us and the Broncos for Manning. Harbaugh basically was like **** outta here:smh: He needed to go some where like Michigan where he could do whatever he wants to. That's why when some of y'all say he should go to the Colts I'm like >D because between him and Irsay some ******** is bound to happen.

This man understands. Harbaugh needs freedom and control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom