**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kdslittlebro kdslittlebro

giphy.gif

For real. Wasn't he expected to miss 4+ weeks?

Wasn't the Oakland Raider **cough cough Las Vegas Raiders*** train well-oiled this offseason?
Derek Carr isn't doing much under Todd Downing as much as Jack Del Rio preached chemistry and a no huddle offense in the offseason.
The Raiders need to get up to speed fast and find themselves before fans start turning more and next season discussion begins.
Wins against the Titans and Jets are not barometers for success.

I had a feeling this was going to happen to the Raiders. The whole situation reminded me of the Vikings heading into last year and then what was being said after the first 5 games when they were undefeated. You just can't give it all to these young teams until they prove something...Especially when they have glaring weaknesses somewhere on the field.

Carr about to be food. Bosa and Ingram ready, bruh.

I get trolled for saying the Chargers are good and then I get apologies later. Bosa is a problem and Ingram can gash a team like the Raiders. You know what Phil can do too.

I hope Trubisky ends up working out for da Bears

They have so few fans on here that they're not even fun to clown on

They are as fickle as it gets. They used to be all over here. I'm sure they'll come back when they're good again.

There used to be about 4 or 5 consistently. It was like that for all teams in the NFCN, actually. That's whay made the trash talk thread so great, but most are gone or don't post a lot.

disappointed to hear jones comments. when he took knee off trumps comments it was amazing to see a owner, a powerful owner do it. and now owners are getting in line and expect their players to follow??

its clear trump was not happy with the players and owners reacting to his dumb tweets and he called up owners and said get in line.

would be great if dak/zek, cam, deshaun, and many other stars, especially in this red states.

And im getting very tired of the many voices who NEVER served telling people that you can't kneel.

players should step it up a notch, more need to kneel. the bigger stars need to. but really what i would want to see every interview pre post. something mentioned about police excessive force. unjust court systems. education opportunities not equal for all. anything...and add what they will do to help, what they want to do at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom