**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players who have protested by sitting or kneeling during the anthem have insisted that they are not disrespecting the flag or the military,
but rather trying to raise awareness of police brutality and racial injustice in the United States.

Jones’s comments were the clearest sign yet that the owners are eager to not only move on from the public-relations crisis, but also to crack down on the players themselves.

Man the Seahawks stood this week to show respect for the lives lost in Vegas and the old people were pissed about that too :lol:

He was definitely on his way to being a respectable starter. Highly respected, athletic freak, put tons of work in. There's nothing that told me he wouldn't have been able to be a top 10 starter.

He was definitely on his way to being a respectable starter. Highly respected, athletic freak, put tons of work in. There's nothing that told me he wouldn't have been able to be a top 10 starter.

Meh. He would have to have magically learned to go through progressions. I dont think Kaep was ever going to be a top 10 QB in the league but he could have been a decent starter. He was terrible at going through progressions and held onto the ball way too long. He should absolutely be on a team right now though.

Being a decent starter is the same as being top 10 nowadays. And yes he was better. Alex wouldn't have beat Green Bay. Kaep better than bout 10 dudes starting now.

Jones’s comments were the clearest sign yet that the owners are eager to not only move on from the public-relations crisis, but also to crack down on the players (and critics) themselves.

When you start messing with the money the axe comes much more swiftly.

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 1.09.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 1.07.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 1.04.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 1.04.23 PM.png

Meh. He would have to have magically learned to go through progressions. I dont think Kaep was ever going to be a top 10 QB in the league but he could have been a decent starter. He was terrible at going through progressions and held onto the ball way too long. He should absolutely be on a team right now though.

You're acting like that's some good given ability you're only born with :lol: he was more than willing to put in the work to make him and his team better. Stop acting like he was Jay Cutler

You're acting like that's some good given ability you're only born with :lol: he was more than willing to put in the work to make him and his team better. Stop acting like he was Jay Cutler

Im acting like he was Jay Cutler because I dont think he ever had the talent to be a top 10 QB? I watched the guy consistently for years as a Niners fan. He was horrible at making reads and once his first read wasnt there his instinct was to run. Would have have gotten better? Sure, absolutely. Will he likely ever be a top 10 QB? Doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom