**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Cam has finally matured. He dragged through the mud all week and came out played a great game. Normally when things are going bad Cam stays low and depressed. Maybe he's learning how to stay focused.

Carolina is lowkey 4-1

They're good every other season, so they might **** around and win the NFC South this year

Of what part of my post?

Tanne's stock rising, tanking, or picking up where we left off?

Him bein back, or picking up where they left off. Miami's entire MO is motion, at all times. They are never patient and let things develop.

He could come back, maybe, but he could come back to Pouncey gone, James gone, Landry gone, Wake retired, Maxwell gone, and a ton of immediate needs with no extra picks and/or cap space. And we STILL don't know if DVP is gonna make it. :smh:

They won't be picking up where they left off, they would still be trying to finish an oline they've been working on for 7 years, or a linebacking core that's needed players for 5 years, or a secondary that is atrocious.

Them spending that 10 mil on Cutler and not being able to roll it over to next year is going to be very, very painful.

The fact that the Dolphins publicly told the media that Gase said that shows they don’t really respect him.

This and Cutler stuff is a way to lose the locker room.

Y.A. Tittle passed away today

Y.A. Tittle was still alive?????
mindblown.png

All of you are right *sigh*

Dolphins can't ever be good for more than a fluke season or two :smh:

Alex Smith looks like Rich Gannon out there. Get it man! You deserve this!

It's funny. When Kaep was playing well NT said Alex Smith > Kaep
Now that Alex is playing well NT will say Kaep > Alex

If Alex Smith wins MVP a year after Matt Ryan won it, I think NT will explode.

Conley is a bigger loss than he looks. Think the offense regresses to the mean. Season ends today Slingshot is MVP. My pick for real MVP is gonna be ARod

Conley is a bigger loss than he looks. Think the offense regresses to the mean. Season ends today Slingshot is MVP. My pick for real MVP is gonna be ARod

Every week you try and tell us your team isn't as good as they look and every week they ball out.

We don't believe you, you need more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom