**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody that plays in the NFL is soft even Ted Ginn, you're an idiot if you think otherwise, the game is played at a million mph, with everybody out there looking to kill you so they don't get killed.

Nobody that plays in the NFL is soft even Ted Ginn, you're an idiot if you think otherwise, the game is played at a million mph, with everybody out there looking to kill you so they don't get killed.
Bunch of dudes wearing scottie pippen sneakers with cheetah print and leopard print on them calling 6’0+ genetic freaks soft

I hate you all

Which is why I called Elisha smart. He's mastered the art of falling over right before taking a big hit. There's a reason he hasn't missed a game in years

Exactly. I'm all for QBs hitting the deck. No need to take unnecessary hits.
Eli's best trait is his availability.

a QB hitting the deck instead of taking a big hit (and maybe fumbling) is smart. not soft :lol:

also let's you control the way you hit the deck.

I ain't saying he was soft.. but I am here to crack jokes on dude.. trust me as soon as surgery and back were used in same conversation, my a**** was gone

As I said with Carr, broken bone(s) in back and this dude trying rush back?!

Anyways back to jokes on the former cowboy:
IMG_5663.JPG

IMO it's just perception and the fact that a large % of NFL fans don't want to believe a dude that dyes his hair and dances in the offseason can be "tough".

But in reality those things obviously have nothing to do with the actual game at hand. A lot of fragile masculinity among NFL fans and reporters (much more than the players).

I don't really care about his flamboyance off the field though. I'm strictly talking how he conducts himself on the field.

he's just a lazy, un-athletic, loafy dude who can throw the football far.

Dude is my role model.. wish I could get paid for general indifference about stuff average joe blows care way too much about

I'm way too competitive to ever pull it off.. but I wish.. would completely hate dude if he played for my team or if I was on the team with him.. but since I'm neither of those things, I enjoy it

Mine too. Dude has been bad at his job for over a decade yet keeps getting hired and raking in the $$$

Best part about this is that he had a cushy broadcasting job waiting for him after this season

Dude's whole life is high school senior year spring semester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom