**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli is far from soft, just not getting lit up like other QBs trying to be a hero. Nothing but respect for him after he got his *** kicked in SF in 2012.

OBJ ain’t soft, just an emotional diva. He’s crazy emotional but that’s part of what makes him so explosive. I can deal with it. I wish some of the stuff he wouldn’t do but it comes with the territory.

Was Moss soft?

"He never ran across the middle"

yes, yes he was.

IMG_0880.jpg

Making the playoffs will buy Bortles the last year of his contract :smh:

I still think we will take a QB in the late first or early 2nd of this years draft

bortles had 95 passing yards yesterday i believe. its the defense and run game doing the work. not bortles.

ESPN reporting that The Dolphins are going to do their best to get Chris Foerster help and rehabilitation. Mortensen saying there's a possibility he can still coach in the league.

Opioid and stimulant junkies in the front office and in the coaching ranks.

But let a player smoke some weed and he's gone for half the season :rolleyes
Help for what? He was making money make him pay for it and tell him to **** off. Is it really that hard to find a ******* OL coach? OL isn’t even that hard. Be big and put your hands up and push. Give me a god damn break. I could coach circles around these clowns.

The first 15 year old head coach leading his team to the super bowl :pimp:

BA Deadset has to wish washed Chester a good time when he outright neglected his thread.

I would prepare the thread beforehand if I knew I wasn't going to be around. I am a thread leader for the people.

you're a C grade leader at best, "commish"

just kidding, A+ job with the thread and titles :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom