**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See man that's another thing..

Who the **** what's to hear jay cutler in the booth?!

He doesn't even like football like that man

Tony Romo sounds like he takes a bunch of speed before games, Jay Cutler will sound like he's on strong pain medication

It will come out in 2018 from Cutler himself when he isn't a Dolphin anymore that he "100% regretted coming back".

ESPN reporting that The Dolphins are going to do their best to get Chris Foerster help and rehabilitation. Mortensen saying there's a possibility he can still coach in the league.

Opioid and stimulant junkies in the front office and in the coaching ranks.

But let a player smoke some weed and he's gone for half the season :rolleyes

ESPN reporting that The Dolphins are going to do their best to get Chris Foerster help and rehabilitation. Mortensen saying there's a possibility he can still coach in the league.

Like I said earlier, he'll be back in the league before Kaep easily.
Not surprised one bit.

cat-being-thrown-752x501.png

:lol:

So these owners and coaches are really gonna follow through on Trump's order now that the mediastorm's died down?

:stoneface:

Scott McCloughlan is shaking his head right now

His vice should've been nina instead of booze

Speaking of different sets of rules for players,is Josh Gordon done once and for all of what?

I read a few days ago that he still hasn't applied for reinstatement...I have no idea what's going on with that situation

The Jags run of futility finally seems to be bearing fruit at last...

I like where they are rn,got a solid and hungry speedy young defense along with a budding power run game to boot. Still think Bortles is garbage but as long as he can manage games well without turning the ball over too much,they have a chance at winning games.

The Jags run of futility finally seems to be bearing fruit at last...

I like where they are rn,got a solid and hungry speedy young defense along with a budding power run game to boot. Still think Bortles is garbage but as long as he can manage games well without turning the ball over too much,they have a chance at winning games.
Making the playoffs will buy Bortles the last year of his contract :smh:

I still think we will take a QB in the late first or early 2nd of this years draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom