**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is I forsee a lot of talk about ODB being "soft" or whatever terminology because people don't like his personality, but this dude just put his career at risk by playing through an injury when he probably shouldn't have been on the field. That's pretty damn tough.

Unfortunately it was also stupid, but as an NFL player you know the media and fans are going to trash you whether you do or you don't once they've decided you're not "their type" of guy.

We all know if ODB had sat or held out there would be weeks of coverage about how he's a diva and should be out there and anonymous locker room reports saying he's letting down his team and all types of nonsense.

didn't OBG post a picture of his finger just to prove he didn't quit on the team? that's soft to me. crying on the sideline is soft to me (pre-ankle snap)

How many NFL players are legitimately soft?

None..

When you got dudes that big and fast running at you and hitting you, I don't blame dudes for avoiding contact.. seems pretty smart

It's easy to say a lot of shh from the comforts of your living room.. but you got a president who was born into a life of luxury calling these dudes privileged

new avy for Trey Bantz Trey Bantz ....
DLtGJouVoAEg2bv.jpg

all jokes said ODB the goat. Hopefully he goes somewhere and flourishes. All that talent deserves to win. **** AJ Green

Just gotta hope dude doesn't have any ligament damage and is able to bounce back healthy

emotionally sensitive.. maybe

soft? nah.

Dude lays it out on the field.

Jimmy Graham 6'7 270 running away from players smaller than him b

Exactly. Using social media doesn't make you soft when you're playing through injuries like that. Dude is one of the toughest WRs there is for what he's put on the field this year.

Also if talking about your injuries makes you soft, then Big Ben is softer than down.

Andy Dalton is probably the most scared QB when it comes to facing pressure. Dunno if that makes you soft though.

ODB isn't soft by any means, he's just a little out there and expresses himself in a way that makes people uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom