**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguars players: Ben Roethlisberger looked 'tired,' 'older'
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000859069/article/jaguars-players-roethlisberger-looked-tired-older?campaign=Twitter_atn …
DLtAzpdV4AIcEdq.jpg

:lol: at everyone trying to switch teams over their owner's response to the protest. Y'all do realize that all of the owners probably see eye to eye on this issue right? Some are just more vocal about it than others.

Many. Not all.

Big Ben might be mailing it in so no one gets upset about his inevitable retirement

this is where lazy journalism annoys me

2 of those TD were complete garbage time with a minute left playing against back ups

Yea a lot going on in that game last night.. Texans lost JJ and another pass rusher.. had a return td

People so quick to hate on this guy for showing his emotions. He just had a season ending and maybe career-impacting injury. Not to mention that he showed up to camp without a contract and now all that money is at risk (should have held out)

this is where lazy journalism annoys me

2 of those TD were complete garbage time with a minute left playing against back ups

Unfortunately they weren't mostly backups because Big Red can't take a ******* hint when half of his starters are already injured. The backups that were in were due to injury :lol: the man is truly clueless so far this season in that regard. Traded clock management skills for roster management

People so quick to hate on this guy for showing his emotions. He just had a season ending and maybe career-impacting injury. Not to mention that he showed up to camp without a contract and now all that money is at risk (should have held out)

I mean we can crack on that one thou,. That was before the injury

But completely ageee him and Donald should have sat as many as they were permitted without forfeiting the year

Who sends a tape like that to a thot? LMAO Son was going wayyyyyy to much. It was like he got a rush out of doing that ish in his office at work. Now son without a job. What a way to mess up a good job.

I agree, people need to lay off ODB. That was before the season-ending injury, but regardless he was still playing on a bum ankle and was probably in a lot of pain at that moment.

I agree, people need to lay off ODB. That was before the season-ending injury, but regardless he was still playing on a bum ankle and was probably in a lot of pain at that moment.

Eghhh.. I would completely agree on a situation like say Ricky Williams

But OBJ puts himself out there.. I mean obviously you got folks who take shh wayyy too far.. but can't stick your neck out and run when the response comes (not that I think he's running), we have a few fans in here who pull that move

Look at the kicking net thing.. I think he realized he made a fool of himself and made light of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom