**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Monday’s Hot Clicks: Dolphins coach caught snorting mysterious white substance. <a href="https://t.co/ObjNtQIlNK">https://t.co/ObjNtQIlNK</a> <a href="https://t.co/agicvjDPYi">pic.twitter.com/agicvjDPYi</a></p>&mdash; Andy Gray (@AndyGray35) <a href="">October 9, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Didn't realize until I watched the highlights how much of those Texans stats were garbage time. Totally deceptive score.

Basically the last 2 td drives with under 3 mins left, not sure how much that accounted fo stats wise.. but KC had a td drive then a return td that ended the game basically, up til that second td Texans surprisely had a chance although didn't really feel like it during

Missed the entire Hawks v. Rams game because I was traveling, and maybe a good thing I did. But I am stoked about this win.

I was watching the packers/cowboys, but was flipping back to your game.. gurley's goalline play and Kupp's drop were huge for y'all and devastating to them, definitely gotta catch the second game.. but they always play y'all tough, right?

Strippers, blow, and Marlboros. It's safe to say we're the Bad Boys of pro football

I was watching the packers/cowboys, but was flipping back to your game.. gurley's goalline play and Kupp's drop were huge for y'all and devastating to them, definitely gotta catch the second game.. but they always play y'all tough, right?

Beating the Rams on the road is huge, yeah. We lost to them at least once a year every year of the Fisher era.

And let's recognize greatness and call that Earl Thomas' goalline play. Dude is amazing.

That Kupp drop was a fantastic throw from Goff. #1 pick type look.

As we were discussing PFF putting out grades right after the games:

IMG_5661.JPG

I would suggest following Brian Baldinger on Twitter if you want thorough analysis

he breaks down all teams and plays, very insightful

And let's recognize greatness and call that Earl Thomas' goalline play. Dude is amazing.

I'd say it was a heads up smart play on his part and a dumb move by gurley.. I get he was trying to score, but attempting to reach out over the goalline in your off hand when you got dudes around you was just dumb and unnecessary.. it's just trying be slick

Can't remember what down it was, but you're playing the Seahawks gotta make sure get points when ya can

Do you guys love PFF or hate it? Can't have it both ways

I like some of their stuff.. but I don't think doing grades right after the games without reviewing the 'all 22' is that practical, it's football a lot is going on in a given play

If you are going to be the smart content provider, take your time and give a thorough analysis.. let the skip baylessss of the world give the hot takes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom