**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

laff.gif

Oh and since we are talking about protests, **** Trump and Pence for using the Colts to pull the stunt they did. Trump telling him to leave anyways and wasted our (the taxpayer) money to get them there. They should be ashamed of themselves but these dudes have no shame in their game. Especially Agent Orange.

Maaaaaaaan. How John Johnson been the athletic trainer for the Giants since 1948. He mustve wrote up his own contract when he first came into the league. Or he must have some dirt on some important people. Really since 1948 (lmao). How much does he get paid? Im usually not the pocket watcher. But im interested in knowing since hes been having that same job since 1948. He looks like just puts on his slacks,Giants windbreaker and hat. Then give the players the same regime hes been using from the 40,s and 50,s lol.

Didn't realize until I watched the highlights how much of those Texans stats were garbage time. Totally deceptive score.

Missed the entire Hawks v. Rams game because I was traveling, and maybe a good thing I did. But I am stoked about this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom