LOCK IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean a 1 day so he can retire?
More like a 1-yr contract. Similar to what Chris Mullin receieved after his time in Indiana. I just don't think it would happen because J-Rich doesn't really fit a need for the Warriors off the bench.

Also curious why he was never brought up with all the Michigan St. connections in the NBA or why Tom Izzo never mentioned him either lol.

I'm all for nostalgia and all that, but I don't think JRich has anything left to offer and he wouldn't add to depth.

I'm all for nostalgia and all that, but I don't think JRich has anything left to offer and he wouldn't add to depth.
I know. Just wishful thinking.
laugh.gif

Unfortunately BRush had a player option
I wish I could have heard how quickly he said "yes" to his agent.

Agent didnt even ask him. Youre playing and Im getting my 5 or whatever percent.

I'd take Vince Carter before J-Rich. I liked him while he was here though.

Last edited:
I'd take Vince Carter before J-Rich. I liked him while he was here though.

most definitely. crazy thing is, I think Vince has another season or two of being a solid veteran role player off the bench. he did some dirt for the grizz and is still stupidly athletic for being in the league 15+ years. where as jrich would only serve our nostalgia

but man, I'd pay an absurd amount of money to see Vince and jrich attempt east bay funk dunks during garbage minutes in blowouts.

Last edited:
most definitely. crazy thing is, I think Vince has another season or two of being a solid veteran role player off the bench. he did some dirt for the grizz and is still stupidly athletic for being in the league 15+ years. where as jrich would only serve our nostalgia

but man, I'd pay an absurd amount of money to see Vince and jrich attempt east bay funk dunks during garbage minutes in blowouts.
I'm sure Vince and J-Rich can still get some air. Probably not as much as they used to when they were younger. Bummed he didn't really become a star after Golden State.

repped you. picked up a 5/8s since I live 5 mins away :nthat:

I was hoping a patch though like the MLB patches but I'll take these..

Just read this

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 8m8 minutes ago

The Warriors have agreed to terms on a five-year, $85 million deal with their free agent forward Draymond Green, a source told Yahoo.

:pimp:

I need that 7 5/8. My local lids SUCKS. Been trying to track that hat down since I seen it in this thread earlier

Last edited:
Happy for Draymond getting his contract.

Now, lets sign Marco Bellinelli to solidy that shooter role off the bench. He was a fan favorite lol.

So......there are actually legit NBA players that are vocal in naming the Warrirors as a team they want to go to because they want to play for a championship contender.

The WARRIORS.

Our Warriors.

The team we all watched draft Andris Biedrins over Al Jefferson and Todd Fuller over Kobe Bryant.

Feels good.  Feels real good.

Like I said before, between playoff appearances consecutively, stabilizing our front office/ownership group and now a championship - the days of overpaying (Lee) to attract a free agent are limited at worst. You're seeing it now with the Kings....we had decades of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom