LOCK IT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to see how the 30th pick will pan out if they decide to keep the pick. Never know could be a surprise.

den picked a PG, does this mean Lawson + ______ to the kings for boogie? If so, there goes my and dland's pipedream

have Looney take a year off, put him on that Lebron 'roid diet and he'll be NBA size ready by the following season. his rebounding instincts look like a perfect fit for GSW. nice pick Myers.

A Bruin? Dland, any thoughts on the pick?

Love it. Phenomenal value for pick #30. He was going in the teens in a lot of mocks that I have seen.

Good rebounder in traffic, great screen setter, finds ways to get into open space, good passer and a pretty good shooter. He was fun to watch in college. I've been reading that he has a bit of a nagging hip injury, but I am thrilled with picking him at 30. Never could have imagined he would be there.

UCLA student here and I thought Looney is great pick at #30 after watching him for the year. Even thought he would go top 15 until he got injured and missed some games. 

Last edited:
Best pictures I took at the parade that I wanted to share 
happy.gif

I'm happy with the pick. Athletic 4 that can do a lot. Crazy how the team can draft without feeling pressured in draft a player than contribute immediately.

Let him recover from his hip injury...Re-sign Odnen "Da Gawd" and let him destroy folks next year lol.

I'm happy with the pick. Athletic 4 that can do a lot. Crazy how the team can draft without feeling pressured in draft a player than contribute immediately.

Let him recover from his hip injury...Re-sign Odnen "Da Gawd" and let him destroy folks next year lol.

only thing he's destroying is that tiny *** seat he has on the bench

only thing he's destroying is that tiny *** seat he has on the bench
Don't doubt in him man. He actually has skills and improved ALOT since he got here. He's was balling on folks in the D-League.

But really, I think he's better than D-League folks, but not good enough for the NBA.

Last edited:
So do you think the Warriors will match ANY offer Draymond receives? I know they've said it...But you never know.

I don't see them not - the only thing out of the ordinary I could see is him wanting a shorter term deal to be able to re-up in the new CBA and get more money.

Don't doubt in him man. He actually has skills and improved ALOT since he got here. He's was balling on folks in the D-League.

But really, I think he's better than D-League folks, but not good enough for the NBA.

Wait- who are we talking about here??

$3.2m or whatever for Mo was destined to happen. Plus, motivation should continue for him going into a FA year.

Wishful thinking: J-Rich is offered a spot on the roster. Highly doubt it though. =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom