LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Guess we'll turn this into a playoff thread. I'll edit in now.

Saw the shot, couldn't be happier for Curry. Let's goooooo, playoffs!

Congrats acid on your 6-3 victory over Red! So there's no confusion on who to pay who...

The following please PayPal acidicality $20:
daprescription
andrew630
dont be a menace
What up
FRANCHISE 55
Luong1209
dland24
jumpmanfromdabay

The following please PayPal Red Is On NT $20:
GSDOUBLEU
Paul Is On Tilt

Red and acid, please PM your payees your PayPal is so you can receive your money. Congrats once again!

I can't find the exact stat but they did mention it during a game. It was something similar to "when Klay scores 20 or more points the Warriors are 20-4"

@Red, that's a good way of looking at it but I really can't give him that much credit if he comes back and plays like a shell of himself which has been the case for all of two games that he's played to Klay stepping it up ad playing at a top tier guard level.
They are 29-9 when he scores 20 + points and 2-0 when he scores 30 + points. I hope he and Barnes have a good postseason the Warriors need them to play well if they want to get some Wins in the playoffs. 
Thanks man I couldnt remember the exact numbers. This is why hes the X-Factor

Congrats on the victory, Acid.

Funny thing I noticed this entire year, not a single smack talk was spoken. :lol:

Last edited:

David Lee's IG

pimp.gif
Finally won the fantasy league for once!

Warriors-Nuggets will be a great series. I think they have a good chance at pulling off the upset.
I think we can beat them in a series we need Bogut to have a great series Barnes need to be agressive and get his handle together
25 and breaking records
smokin.gif

Still laughing at guy that came in here callin Steph "Trash"
laugh.gif
Not sure if srs. somebody really called Steph trash?
How stupid does the NBA look for not having this cat in the All Star game? 

Oops, I think I sent 3 PMs to everyone on my list with my Paypal address; it kept saying "Syntax error" so I assumed it didn't send haha

Last edited:
6 new PMs and I thought at least one would be nudes of a celebrity...Nope.

Acid, I got you - give me a week please!

Last edited:
I got lucky and went straight to the Stubhub route. Just a few minutes ago, there were tickets listed for around twenty dollars less than the cheapest tickets up right now.

And the presale tickets started at 75.

Last edited:
I was just curious about the pricing. I'm section 204 row 3 and I sold mine for $120/ticket. Looks like I gave a nice deal considering the prices on CL and the Warriors ticketexhange.

Wasn't planning on selling them, but I already had something planned for those nights.
If there's a game 6, I will probably be selling those.

StubHub got really good prices right now. Lower lvl is autmatically 180+. I'm going in a group of 8, found tickets for $110 a pop. Row 11 Sec 231. Tried doing the pre-sales as well, site was so slow. Hope to become a season ticket holder soon.

StubHub got really good prices right now. Lower lvl is autmatically 180+. I'm going in a group of 8, found tickets for $110 a pop. Row 11 Sec 231. Tried doing the pre-sales as well, site was so slow. Hope to become a season ticket holder soon.
110 each for lower bowl? dang u won brah

Back
Top Bottom