LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

Any spots selling a blue Curry jersey in size S?

My girl got me a size M and it's a bit too long...So damn excited.

I'm looking for some jerseys too, but I've never bought an Adidas swingman. How's the Medium fit on you (height, weight, what size shirt you wear, I feel like I'm asking too much :rofl:) ?

I'm looking for some jerseys too, but I've never bought an Adidas swingman. How's the Medium fit on you (height, weight, what size shirt you wear, I feel like I'm asking too much :rofl:) ?

I'm 5'9 180 (damn it, I gained weight back). A small fits perfect; the bottom sits two inches or so below my waist and I can maneuver just fine without any restrictions or the need to pull the jersey back down.

Whereas, a medium would probably sit two inches above my knee and baggier.

^Good lucks. I'd expect you to be able to find jerseys from Fanzz or places like Champs tho right?

I'm down here in SoCal and Curry's are no where to be found, much less a size that's not L-XXL.

Was trying to get one online, but no luck as well.

@Jumpman, is that the one you're wearing in one of your IG pics?

Last edited:
I was jk about dibs :lol:.

Anyone know if Shirtique Pro Sports (in San Bruno) is legit? Might cop an Ellis jersey for 40...And a Curry one.

I'm 5'9 180 (damn it, I gained weight back). A small fits perfect; the bottom sits two inches or so below my waist and I can maneuver just fine without any restrictions or the need to pull the jersey back down.

damn really? just got my weight back down to 180 and i'm 5'8. thought i'd be fine if i got a L but i'm probably wider than you. guess i'll check one out in store before i buy online

I was jk about dibs :lol:.

Anyone know if Shirtique Pro Sports (in San Bruno) is legit? Might cop an Ellis jersey for 40...And a Curry one.

as far as i know they're a chain, so you should be good. i wanted this reversible GSW jacket from em but it was sold out when i went back.

This series doesnt have its own thread? For why?

I'm looking for some jerseys too, but I've never bought an Adidas swingman. How's the Medium fit on you (height, weight, what size shirt you wear, I feel like I'm asking too much 
roll.gif
) ?

Pics? I'm 5'9 160 and want a curry jersey. Prob would cop a small myself.

GO STEPH!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The Adidas swingman jerseys are more slim/fitted. Run long cause I guess theyre supposed to be tucked in haha

I'm not worried. 2nd half the "Human Torch" will rise. On another note Klays balling. Feeling really good about my X-Factor pick 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom