LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

StubHub got really good prices right now. Lower lvl is autmatically 180+. I'm going in a group of 8, found tickets for $110 a pop. Row 11 Sec 231. Tried doing the pre-sales as well, site was so slow. Hope to become a season ticket holder soon.

almost got reeled in by the ticket office at oracle for season tickets. was just trying to get playoff tickets and somehow turned into them trying to get me to put down a deposit for season tickets. it was something like $1400+ for playoff tickets (1st and 2nd round if they make it) plus the 25% down for a pair of season tickets for upper levels. something like DP's seats. it sounded like a good deal but i just want playoff tickets. don't have the dough for season tickets.

I wish they sold a playoff ticket strip like they did in 2007.  I got two tickets for every playoff game in the first two rounds for $350.  Granted we were in the second to last row of the entire arena, but at least we were at center court.
laugh.gif

I wish they sold a playoff ticket strip like they did in 2007.  I got two tickets for every playoff game in the first two rounds for $350.  Granted we were in the second to last row of the entire arena, but at least we were at center court. :lol:

they're doing that this year. was offered that option too for playoff tickets

I wish they sold a playoff ticket strip like they did in 2007.  I got two tickets for every playoff game in the first two rounds for $350.  Granted we were in the second to last row of the entire arena, but at least we were at center court.
laugh.gif
they're doing that this year. was offered that option too for playoff tickets
Wait, they are just selling strips?  Or is this connected to putting down a deposit for season tickets for next season?

Wait, they are just selling strips?  Or is this connected to putting down a deposit for season tickets for next season?
just strips. it was either strips for those seats or anywhere they had available + deposit if i remember correctly. was falling half asleep during his sales pitch

nah, he said sec 231. those are uppers, close to center court though.
As stated, yes their in the 200 club. Lower lvl prices are too much, plus hard to find a group of 4+ at a decent price. I'm somewhat aligned to the basketball court. Almost directly behind the Warriors bench. I WISH I GOT LOWER FOR $110 >:smile:

That Warriors "pre-sale" was a freaking joke. Looks like it's the StubHub route for me.

tickpick for me. never personally used it but someone on the giants thread recommended the site. no fees and lower prices than stubhub from what i see. now i'm just deciding if i want to go to game 3 or 4,.

Stubhub and the Warriors ticketexchange are the worst. They both charge the seller and the buyer, that's why I always use CL or ebay (Giants and Warriors).

Shoutout to Andrew630 for getting us tix to game 3. This bro-date will be documented.

Jrich4mvp will be present too, anyone else? :nerd:

And Paul...It all depends if DP sells them to me :nerd:.

Shoutout to Andrew630 for getting us tix to game 3. This bro-date will be documented.

Jrich4mvp will be present too, anyone else?
nerd.gif

And Paul...It all depends if DP sells them to me
nerd.gif
WAIT WAIT WAIT. Dibs actually works online??? WTF 

Any spots selling a blue Curry jersey in size S?

My girl got me a size M and it's a bit too long...So damn excited.

struck out on presales

probably gonna try my luck 2 hours before game 4 and get them cheap like i did for Giants playoffs

i bought a pair of tickets to Game 2 (sec 232) for $95 each off StubHub. UPS delivered the them and i was disappointed to see that the seller didn't give me the hardcopy tickets. Dude just sent me the tickets off his printer and still made me pay for next day shipping. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom