|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D'Lo can thank you guys for him being back to his original status with me.

I'd trade Nick Young for a washing machine.

semi-pro.jpg

Everything I see Ingram involved in makes
me happier and happier we were able to draft him :smokin

Outside of his obvious talent on the court, he Seems like a chill *** dude :lol: :pimp:

Even though it seems that the Lakers are building around him and preparing him to be the organization’s cornerstone, Russell is staying humble and focused on becoming even more of a team player. When asked if he sees himself as a franchise player, Russell avoided anointing himself as such.

“That’s something that chooses you, you can’t just go after that,” Russell said of being a franchise player. “You can put those accolades on yourself, but in the long-term that’s something that chooses you. I feel like with this team we have, we’ll be successful. Nobody’s saying, ‘You’re going to be the next Kobe…’ My teammates and I just want to be the best team, and that’s all that matters to me.

“I want to be the best point guard for this team and make sure it’s in a winning fashion. For me, it’s always about winning as a team. I just want to grow and improve, game after game.”

As he continues to consistently improve, Russell must find the right balance between setting up his teammates and asserting himself when needed. Every point guard – even the all-time greats – had to learn when to create versus facilitate. Russell’s teammates aren’t concerned about their floor general’s development since they see the hard work he puts in behind the scenes.

“He’s one of my closest friends on the team,” Nance Jr. said of Russell. “He’s already gained my trust and my respect.”

Source:

http://www.basketballinsiders.com/l...reakout-sophomore-year-nba-stardom-preparing/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom