|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So you can only be a superstar if you act like Kobe? 

He seems softserved and sensitive.

There's nothing soft-served or sensitive about a rookie saying he needed guidance and didn't receive it.

If you go back to last year, after the draft and before team camp, "I just want to be a sponge" is all DLo kept saying with regards to how he plans to approach his rookie year. He didn't get the guidance he was looking for going into last season and he's getting it now.

Pretty sure Dwight having back surgery had more to do with his decline than his character. Call it a hunch.

lets visit bizarro nba world where dwight stays 100% healthy and still plays for every team he has played for every year. youre telling me his bish made character wouldnt make you question if he can reach the status of one of th greatest centers to play the game? youre telling me healthy dwight doesnt get his feelings hurt in orlando, los angeles and houston?

Healthy Dwight changes our 2013 season 100%.

of course he changes the season. im saying his bish made character doesnt change he is not cut from the same cloth as other great centers. hes soft as kobe said. his character gives one a hunch as you say that this guy will be good but never great. of course until the end one never knows but character is one of the characteristics used to make a best guess. in the end its all it is though, a guess.

I'm waiting for some of you to arrive to where I did and realize Dwight did the right thing for himself leaving the Lakers.

dwight couldnt handle LA. he had to bring banners like shaq and he couldnt handle the lakers expectations. he wanted the bright lights until he got to LA and the lights were too bright.

I'm waiting for some of you to arrive to where I did and realize Dwight did the right thing for himself leaving the Lakers.

dwight couldnt handle LA. he had to bring banners like shaq and he couldnt handle the lakers expectations. he wanted the bright lights until he got to LA and the lights were too bright.

Plus he was being asked to play third fiddle to an aging superstar and another whose best position was the same as Dwight's.

No win situation.

Last edited:

Plus he was being asked to play third fiddle to an aging superstar and another who's best position was the same as Dwight's.

No win situation.

if that was kobes last season, imo i dont think he resigns either. he was scared man.

What I'm most looking forward to is welcoming all the self hating Laker fans back to the bandwagon. Gonna be a slew of new Russell Clarkson and Randle fans this season

What I'm most looking forward to is welcoming all the self hating Laker fans back to the bandwagon. Gonna be a slew of new Russell Clarkson and Randle fans this season

some regulars are not much of a fan of either of them :lol:

Healthy Dwight changes our 2013 season 100%.

gASpXI.gif

Whats the odds the devil wears a red shirt opening nite?

What kinda hat will lou adler wear, n what kolor?

Also, whats the name of the asian lady that sits next to jack?

Its hard trying to figure out what so many D-listers did to become rich enough to have Laker season tickets.

(Not including the obvious super-celebs)

Last edited:
D'Lo needs to thank 2K17 for him not being as irritating to me anymore. He's a savage in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom