|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a short time, Bynum looked like he was going to be the man that would take us into the post Kobe era. And he really showed those flashes in his game. After he lost his knee's he seemed to lose his passion as well then lost his mind lol.

bynum still rocking lakers gear from years past.

how the rich stay rich 
pimp.gif

hes no dummy

Last edited:
I miss the "we want tacos" days n the days of kar flags n of people chanting "beat la" in june (figueroa in june is always appreciated :lol:)...gonna enjoy the ride back to those days with this kore we got :smokin

“Last off-season was Looney Tunes,” Russell said Tuesday. “Wasn’t real. I didn’t get nothing out of it.”
“The coaching staff, the whole atmosphere that this coaching staff brings is different. I’m not saying better, I’m not downgrading the last coaching staff. I’m just saying the atmosphere they bring every day is a winning mentality.”
“Everything I went through was new, and there was no guidance from the people that were supposed to give me the guidance,” Russell said.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-dangelo-russell-20160920-snap-story.html

Setting himself to be criticized if he doesn't make a jump.

He's describing what we all saw happening each day, I don't see how he could be setting himself up for being honest.

I admire it, but if he falters in any way he can't blame the coach for hating him or Kobe for hogging the ball like he did his rookie year is all.

Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 8m8 minutes ago
Vertical Sources: Free agent Thomas Robinson agrees on one-year deal with the Los Angeles Lakers.

What the ****? :lol:

I think theyre loading up on interchangeable pieces.

And I don't think he makes the roster, but I think that's there philosophy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom