|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, ain't no-damn-body coming to southern IL, so that's another motivation I have that you don't.

So OKC is looking to trade westbrook and the Celtics look to be the front runner ohhhhhh well
ohwell.gif

So OKC is looking to trade westbrook and the Celtics look to be the front runner ohhhhhh well :\
Getting Westbrook isn't really going to help us NOW, Warriors have next 5 years on lock , by the time they're done our young core will just be hitting their stride :pimp:

I'm curious how the Russy situation plays out. Will a team really trade for him without a guarantee he's staying?

Y'all really wanna give Russy the max ? He'll turn 29 when the first year of his new deal begins

If the C's are the front runner to get Russy.

You better believe he's going to let them know he's only going to be a 1 year rental and will hit free agency next summer. No way I see him staying in Boston for awhile.

OKC is going to try and fleece a team like Boston, or even call the Lakers and ask for a crazy package of young players and a boat load of future 1st & 2nd round picks.

I really think that will work against them and the won't find a taker or a 3rd team to get involved in a multi team trade.OKC really is in a bad position and it's they're fault how they let KD leave for nothing.

Last edited:
What's your point and problem with this?

This isn't like the NFL where once running backs hit 30 it's a death sentence :lol:

Because of his style of play - speed, jumping, athleticism, etc; it's very hard on his body. As he gets older, the way he plays becomes more risky

Do you think he can score and dominate in the same way he does today at age 31/32?

Last edited:
If Boston wants to take that risk and trade for Russy, let em. If he resigns, good for them.

im almost positive he was being sarcastic.

Yeah I was being sarcastic, the lakers ain't trading ****. Although to be clear, I'm a Dlo stan and I want him to be on the Lakers for his entire career. Nance is probably my second favorite player on the squad and the one I'd also like to keep.

Ainge might be desperate enough to trade for Westbrook without assurances that he'll re-sign.

Ainge might be desperate enough to trade for Westbrook without assurances that he'll re-sign.

The Horford signing saved his *** big time from looking like a complete clown in the public eye.
But yeah... he still needs to make more out of all those assets than being lucky and signing Horford.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom