|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of right now we're still the worst team in the West for sure. Nets, Sixers and Magic may be worse in the East. Looking at about 25 wins maybe.

@WojVerticalNBA After the draft, Detroit will continue to shop guard Jodie Meeks to find him a new team, league sources tell @TheVertical.
Pls swap Lou Williams for Jodie.

He's battled some injuries. I think it was his back two years ago and a foot this past year.

Already, Russell is working like crazy toward next season, especially in the weight room. He's a confident kid who is well equipped to deal with adversity, having spent his entire life trying to prove himself to his big brother.

He's also openly yearning to soak up every drop of knowledge and freedom offered by new Lakers coach Luke Walton, inundating Walton with questions about the steps Stephen Curry took in the past two years.

That's my PG. :smokin

Lakers really need to start looking at some veterans. Won't go anywhere if the team continues to stay young.

Romona on ESPN710 suggested Batum, Ryan Anderson & Kent Bazemore. She also mentioned Whiteside.

Also stated that Lakers are interested in Barnes, but not for anything close to the max.

Last edited:

@WojVerticalNBA After the draft, Detroit will continue to shop guard Jodie Meeks to find him a new team, league sources tell @TheVertical.
Pls swap Lou Williams for Jodie.
nah

as much as i doubted his signing, lou was solid.

but please dont play him at pg anymore. 
Lakers really need to start looking at some veterans. Won't go anywhere if the team continues to stay young.
we got the monies

Really bothers me lakers seem to not consider Tarik Black as part of the young core. Byron really effed this one up. The kid can play and had some monster rebounding games when given minutes his rookie year prior to having Hibbert and Bass

Last edited:
Really bothers me lakers seem to not consider Tarik Black as part of the young core. Byron really effed this one up. The kid can play and had some monster rebounding games when given minutes his rookie year prior to having Hibbert and Bass

Let Luke get a look at him, he might find a way to use him and add him to the core.

Unless they nab Whiteside, and use 32 as the backup big for a while.

Glad we got Ingram :pimp:

that suit tho :x

Already, Russell is working like crazy toward next season, especially in the weight room. He's a confident kid who is well equipped to deal with adversity, having spent his entire life trying to prove himself to his big brother.

He's also openly yearning to soak up every drop of knowledge and freedom offered by new Lakers coach Luke Walton, inundating Walton with questions about the steps Stephen Curry took in the past two years.

That's my PG. :smokin

Snapchat-gate got this dude motivated :smokin

still a rat tho.

The part where his coach says 'this is where I think you're gonna be able to show more because you can handle the ball like this'..and then kd hits an in n out between the legs behind the back left to right crossover into a pull up jimmer

Bruhhhhhhhhh

I actually feel the complete opposite.

They should definitely get some veteran role players, but I really don't want to see any old farts taking quality playing time away from any of the young guys. I have no problem watching the core grow for a couple of years before bringing in outside talent to fill in the holes.

From that bleacher report article:

Count Ingram among the small circle of folks who've gotten past the Russell-Young incident. Count young Lakers teammates Randle, Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr. and Anthony Brown among them, too.

The six of them sat together and bonded the night of Ingram's June 9 predraft workout with the Lakers. Knowing it was a virtual certainty that Ingram would be his pick, Kupchak shrewdly invited the five Lakers who came from the draft in the previous two years, and the soon-to-be teammates crowded around Ingram at Fleming's Steakhouse while Lakers staffers who'd already dined with Ingram the previous night stepped to the other side of the room.

View media item 2080251

So it's pretty clear that Nick Young is the odd man out and has no future with this team.From the moment he signed here on a 1 year deal and then his contract extension I couldn't figure out why Mitch & Jim thought he would bring any value to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom