|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Celtics plan wasn't a complete failure. They traded their Big 4 while they still had value and were able to rather quickly create a winning team with HC in the playoffs. The problem obviously they don't hav great young talent

I'd love to get our hands on Nerlens somehow.... can we build a package with enough picks?

Clarkson and a future 1st rounder is all I'd offer. But we all know the problem that Clarkson is a restricted free agent this summer and got to play the waiting game to see what other teams will offer him.I'd also make Philly give us back the pick we still owe them.

I don't see how they would be interested in Randle with the log jam they currently have with they're big men.

Last edited:
Beggars can't be choosers.

But we aren't the beggers this summer and are the choosers with all the cap space we have this summer :tongue:

I seriously don't see how we strike out on all: Whiteside, Horford, Noah, or Biyambo who are all un restricted free agents this summer.

Last edited:
**** it

lets just play our second rounder and find another undrafted center

team is super young we aint having no success no time soon unless we get lebron and kd or either

Yeah...like how Robert Upshaw worked out for us last year...hmm

Last edited:
whiteside would be the prefect piece in this youth movement but he probably wont sign

biyombo probably would but that guy is old

other vets like noah, horford, etc will probably end up signing to a contender in hopes of a ring

its disgusting the cap goes up and it seems it will help juggernaut teams like the spurs instead of bad teams.

Man are there any other young bigs who are just stuck in a rotation, needs opportunity to grow out there for cheap.

raptors signed Bismack to a 2 year/ 6 milion dollar deal last summer now he's being projected as a near max player. Riley literally Picked Whiteside up off the streets & he's gonna demand max money.

Paying 20+ mil to anyone in that group not named Whiteside & maybe Horford is crazy (and even with him i have serious doubts, due strictly to attitude)

Horford still has ball left in him, and i guess wouldn't be so bad because even if we sign him to a four year max he's an expiring contract by the time our nucleus should be reaching their early primes.

Mitch in that press conference almost seems giddy.

Giddy for a guy with the personality of a chiropractor. 

Good thing is we're not tanking next year, we're just gunna naturally suck. I expect us to finish with the 7th-10th worst record in the league. That's gives us a slight chance to jump into the top 3 next year. i would cry tears of joys forever if that somehow happened lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom