|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year I do this to myself, its like a movie :lol:

I lock-in to a draft pick early (as you would the safe bet female at the bar,) advocate for him being the pick (spend all night with her, buy her drinks, finding out interests and hobbies), fight with other members that why he's the best choice (send the other predators away and claim her as yours) yada yada yada

Then the workouts come....

And I see her, the unattainable dime-piece, looking like Margot Robbie in Wolf of Wall Street walks in the bar with the maxi-dress, and I start to drool. I leave my safe 7-8 that I been talking to all night and float towards the light :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ben Simmons is that dime-piece. Brandon is the solid 8.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Porzingis isn't Porzingis on the Lakers though. He found the best situation for him in the Knicks by having a dynamic scorer in Melo next to him.

Also don't think they missed on him either.
Had a great start, and leveled off a lot as the season progressed. Could be Kurt Rambis' fault at least partially, but also could have been teams adjusting on him.

Nonetheless a good prospect. Didn't miss though. And if they did far too early to tell.

Knowing what you know now, in a vacuum, from year 2 on, would you be more comfortable with him on the team than D'lo? Reason being is I think he slots into the stretch 5 position perfectly, gives Randle/Simmons the space to work and gives Clarkson the ball back in his hands.

SIDEBAR: No one knew he would protect the rim and be as tough as he was. :smh:

Last edited:
Lakers should absolutely look at Bender, if just to keep the Celtics on their toes.

Imagine if Bender kills it at the draft workouts (or Lakers make the Celtics believe it) it would be amazing for the Celtics to move up one spot to get him for the 3rd pick and one of their middle round picks.

I mean very unlikely, but would be a nice play by the Lakers

Lakers should absolutely look at Bender, if just to keep the Celtics on their toes.

Imagine if Bender kills it at the draft workouts (or Lakers make the Celtics believe it) it would be amazing for the Celtics to move up one spot to get him for the 3rd pick and one of their middle round picks.

I mean very unlikely, but would be a nice play by the Lakers

That's not going to happen.

Ben Simmons is that dime-piece. Brandon is the solid 8.

roll.gif
he better be with that GPA

i know he didnt care about his studies though, dude bout that money

Danny Ainge - Hey Mitch, we heard you really like Bender. Well we love him and want to move up to 2 to take him. Will you take our 8 picks for your number 2 pick?

Mitch - You know I really liked Bender, but I can't refuse that offer and I'm happy to take Ingram at 3. I accept.

Danny - Great!!! The trade has been executed!! *calls Adam Silver* the Celtics select Brandon Ingram with the 2nd pick.

Last edited:
Porzingis isn't Porzingis on the Lakers though. He found the best situation for him in the Knicks by having a dynamic scorer in Melo next to him.

Also don't think they missed on him either.
Had a great start, and leveled off a lot as the season progressed. Could be Kurt Rambis' fault at least partially, but also could have been teams adjusting on him.

Nonetheless a good prospect. Didn't miss though. And if they did far too early to tell.

Knowing what you know now, in a vacuum, from year 2 on, would you be more comfortable with him on the team than D'lo? Reason being is I think he slots into the stretch 5 position perfectly, gives Randle/Simmons the space to work and gives Clarkson the ball back in his hands.

SIDEBAR: No one knew he would protect the rim and be as tough as he was. :smh:

Just as comfortable with Russell as I would be with Kristaps.

Danny Ainge - Hey Mitch, we heard you really like Bender. Well we love him and want to move up to 2 to take him. Will you take our 8 picks for your number 2 pick?

Mitch - You know I really liked Bender, but I can't refuse that offer and I'm happy to take Ingram at 3. I accept.

Danny - Great!!! The trade has been executed!! *calls Adam Silver* the Celtics select Brandon Ingram with the 2nd pick.

I know right [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone think buddy is worth the 3rd pick I think he's gonna be an all star in the NBA
some do, some think its dunn, bender could very be thought of porzingawd 2.0 and be taken there too 

stock could go up after teams work them out

a team cold very well trade with boston to nab him if they like him

Last edited:
Yea and those guys can't get any burn as it is. Buddy is definitely the better prospect but is the same type of player as hunter and would be coming off the bench anyway. I don't really see him fitting in Boston barring a trade. But ainge wants a star and his best chance is moving that 3rd pick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom