|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably take Bender and try to move him for a star along with their other 100 picks.

I'm thinking # 3 and some fillers for Jahlil is the most likely scenario.

Unless Ingram or Simmons somehow fall to # 3.... That package is really unappealing, no matter how many 1sts you attach to it. If that's your center piece for the deal, and IF it's for a star

Last edited:
They have unprotecteds from the Nets the next 2 years, and the Nets are garbage. I'd stay patient if I was Ainge. :lol:

I honestly think the nets will get better. Injuries slowed them down this year, that pick could've been #5 or so. A healthy rhj and some respectable free agents lowers the value of that pick. And didn't they just sign ol boy from the spurs to run their team now? Nowhere to go but up really

Interesting that Byron Scott's son still is running workouts at the lakers facility

xMMoW.gif

Patrick Beverly running Dantoni offense? Josh smith the stretch 4? :rofl:

They gotta blow up that roster

Last edited:
DH texting Mitch/Jeannie right now
"Hey stranger "
"if you dont sign me you're not signing a guy who is strong, athletic, mad handles, ambitions, not bad looking, good with children, coconut shoulders, rich, sensitive, strong when needed, expressive and can deal with diversity"

Last edited:
We need more Simmons info.  

I'm pretty sure Philly is taking Ingram, so all these vids of him are just making me sad.

I'm pretty sure Philly is taking Ingram, so all these vids of him are just making me sad.
It seems like all signs so far are pointing to the Sixers taking Simmons.  I have only seen like 1 mock draft that has him going 1. (not that that really holds any weight)

dont say that man

but it does seem all too familiar like last year when we were awed and amazed at the talent of KAT during his workouts

but philly needs a name, Simmons will be their guy

I'd say on the mocks I've seen is been about 60/40 Simmons going 1 vs Ingram going 1. Doesn't matter how it goes honestly, we'll finally get that franchise guy to build around.

dont say that man

but it does seem all too familiar like last year when we were awed and amazed at the talent of KAT during his workouts

but philly needs a name, Simmons will be their guy
Exactly, I'm getting that same feeling from last year. 

Either way, I just want to see some stuff from Simmons. Would be nice for him to dispel some of the question marks re: his game/personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom