|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep him out until he's completely healed. No need to rush back. Sucks it happened now while he was playing great but hopefully he can come back with the same momentum and confidence.

And tbh as of right now I prefer Nance over Randle too. Obviously indvidually speaking, Randle has the higher potential, but until he stops making dumb decisions and improves his midrange, I'll take a role player who knows his role.

randle needs to learn to finish like a dark skinned dude 

Nah he needs to find or buy a jump shot & mid range game this summer.

The book on him on how scouts and opposing players & team prep for him is: force him to make a jumper

Because what Randle could be? Is worth far more than what Nance is. You would have to be proven that Randle won't be anything a la an Anthony Bennett before you say, yeah I can let Randle go.

And prove that Nance is a really good starter before Randle is "expendable." Not well Nance is a serviceable player.

Right now Nance has been fine, but he isn't a starter caliber player.

That's the difference.

Why can't nance be those things?

And what can Randle be? Bc I don't see it. I see a guy that is lost a lot.

And reminds me of all the AAU kids I've watched play that don't have a grasp or understanding of fundamentals and tempo/rhythm of the game.

Because Randle was averaging 11.7 & 9.2 as a rookie starter.. As a Rookie Starter.. He was shooting 43.3% which isn't good, but then again, rookie percentages, especially those who need some refinement are significantly lower than what they are by year 3 or 4. One of the best rebounders in the league already as a rookie

Randle got to the line more. Shot better from the line. Requires more focus from defenses.

Sure Nance "COULD" become those things, great things. But he isn't yet either..and his potential.. Potential means "Best Case Scenario" is nowhere near Randle's.

And even in the worst case scenario, you play them at the 4 & 5 off the bench.. Because trading Randle IF Nance puts him to sleep on the Lakers will get you nothing in return

Last edited:
Watching the post game show right now D'Lo is being interviewed and isn't on crutches or in a walking boot.

Clutch loss

So pleased with DLO

once that boy strengthens his lower body and those chicken legs, the league will be in trouble

Would like to see more toughness, missing games for a sore throat and laying motionless on the ground for a minor ankle tweak aren't good looks

Last edited:
I like what D'lo was saying in the post game interview.

- "They (kings) got lucky" because he went down.

- "The world hasn't seen anything yet"

8)

EDIT: Watching Kobe presser. He said Divac gave him a Charlotte jersey with the #8 on it as a parting gift :lol:

Last edited:
Clutch loss

So pleased with DLO

once that boy strengthens his lower body and those chicken legs, the league will be in trouble

Would like to see more toughness, missing games for a sore throat and laying motionless on the ground for a minor ankle tweak aren't good looks

Light skinned tendencies. Kobe need to have the dark skinned talk with him as well.

I like what D'lo was saying in the post game interview.

- "They (kings) got lucky" because he went down.

- "The world hasn't seen anything yet"

8)

EDIT: Watching Kobe presser. He said Divac gave him a Charlotte jersey with the #8 on it as a parting gift :lol:

:lol: i was assuming/hoping it was something along those lines :lol: :pimp:

Maaaaaaaan all y'all can miss me with that Randle talk :lol:

I swear go back in this thread when the the season first started. When Randle was in the starting lineup he was doin quite well.
I don't remember any of y'all saying this when he was almost averaging a double double. This was all before he started to get mind **** by Byron.

The only reason why he doing so bad now is cuz Byron messed that boy head all up. He plays with so much anger. Every time he gets ball it's like he's trying to prove something. And I honestly don't think he deserves it for everything he went thru last year. All that hard work just to get back and get benched like nobody else playing bad defense.

I still have faith in Randle because he just looks like he wants it so bad honestly. Ome things for sure I have faith that he will push himself this off season.

When he was killing an old Dirk and standin up to a dusty KG y'all wasn't sayin none of this about the kid.

Also! In the beginning of the season everyone was straight DOGGING DLo. All of a sudden people are singing his praises :lol: just stop and let the young ones go thru there ups and downs thru the season before they start getting crucified

Good game guys

it was cool to see Kobe play one last time. Those young guns got fight in them.

Respect Lakers fam 
nthat.gif

Maaaaaaaan all y'all can miss me with that Randle talk :lol:

I swear go back in this thread when the the season first started. When Randle was in the starting lineup he was doin quite well.
I don't remember any of y'all saying this when he was almost averaging a double double. This was all before he started to get mind **** by Byron.

The only reason why he doing so bad now is cuz Byron messed that boy head all up. He plays with so much anger. Every time he gets ball it's like he's trying to prove something. And I honestly don't think he deserves it for everything he went thru last year. All that hard work just to get back and get benched like nobody else playing bad defense.

I still have faith in Randle because he just looks like he wants it so bad honestly. Ome things for sure I have faith that he will push himself this off season.

When he was killing an old Dirk and standin up to a dusty KG y'all wasn't sayin none of this about the kid.

Also! In the beginning of the season everyone was straight DOGGING DLo. All of a sudden people are singing his praises :lol: just stop and let the young ones go thru there ups and downs thru the season before they start getting crucified

Repped

Y'all in here talking bout Nance making Randle expendable :lol:

'ya'll aint seen nothing yet'

- D'Lo

:smokin

kid just might have the juice. Confidence is gaining traction. When he reaches level #8...we might have something special.

jc chasez down the stretch :smh: he will grow from it.

dlo :nthat: i see you pleighboi

of course scott draws up final play for lou

boogie is a monstar :x :smh: :nthat:

I think DeMar comes home which would be great. Can play the 2 and 3, and will allow us to bring Clarkson off of the bench. I look at Clarkson and I see a solid starter, but a GREAT 6th man. Especially being able to come in and get buckets down the stretch in the 4th qtr.

Loved seeing D'Angelo knock down some shots and believe in himself last night. From there you could see his aggressiveness and confidence go through the roof. He finally had that break out moment, now he can hopefully relax and do what he does. And Kobe really seems to like the kid. He's always encouraging hime and stuff which is cool. Even tho we are losing, it feels like the team is actually a team and its good that we are healthy.

Julius Randle.... I'd trade that boy. He sees the game a lot like Javelle McGee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom