|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DeMar comes home which would be great. Can play the 2 and 3, and will allow us to bring Clarkson off of the bench. I look at Clarkson and I see a solid starter, but a GREAT 6th man. Especially being able to come in and get buckets down the stretch in the 4th qtr.

Julius Randle.... I'd trade that boy. He sees the game a lot like Javelle McGee
Is Demar a good defender? Would love him in the Iggy role.

Trade Randle? come on man, he's played just a little over 30 games in his career. and he's an automatic double double guy. He'll be fine. 

Would love to see demar and clarkson off the bench.

Next year I'd love to see something like this:

Starters:

D'lo 

Brown

Ingram

Randle

Horford

Clarkson

Demar

Black

Upshaw

But hey I'm just throwing stuff at the wall 
laugh.gif

However, one thing that's concerning is how little Anthony Brown contributes. He's played solid minutes last few games and has not had any production at all.

Even in the D'league he doesn't have great stats. Hope he can develop over the course of the rest of the season. 

For the life of me why does DeRozan keep getting mentioned in here. He's washed Kobe status already.

For the life of me why does DeRozan keep getting mentioned in here. He's washed Kobe status already.
I don't think he's a good player even, but I do think the Lakers get him after we strike out on everyone else.

So just trying to get used to the idea 
laugh.gif

DeMar avg'n 24 a game shooting 46% in his last 10, which is better than his 22 on 44% career avg... only 26

Ingram/Simmons.... ehhh i'm looking at it as the glass half empty here on out. That way I'm not shocked if we lose the pick. Same way I won't be shocked him we don't land KD. DeMar seems to be the most logical and rational summer move. I like his game, he's young.

Julius randle :smh:

Javelle damn near avg'd a double doubles in wash and denver :smh:

Nah we good, last thing we need is another ball stopper that's taking looks away from the other kids. We need guys in here to do the dirty work, play defense, and be effective at something other than scoring the ball. DeRozan does none of those things.

Next year I'd love to see something like this:

Starters:

D'lo 
Brown

How did I not catch this before :lol:

Possibly can have dlo brown, r kelly, kelly clarkson and russell simmons next year. Call up Frazier and we got michael jordan. Trade for kyrie there's your julius irving. Bring back nash you got steve young. Hall of fame and Grammy award winning squad right there

Last edited:
DeRozan has been really good, but he just doesn't fit.

Edit:

Horford
Randle/Nance
Ingram
Batum
Russell

4210883685_a1e651a5ec.jpg

Last edited:
DeRozan has been really good, but he just doesn't fit.

Edit:

Horford/Black/Upshaw
Randle/Nance
Ingram/Brown
Batum/Lou
Russell/Clarkson

If/when we move Lou out, we still need a body or two on the wing, or PG if we keep Clarkson at the SG spot.

Would love to see something from Lou/Bass/Young. An extra pick, or future pick, just somethin useful and get them all off our books.

Maybe if DeRozan REALLY wants to be here, he takes a lil off the top, and we bring him with Batum/Horford. (tho I don't advocate for it, unless he just flat out wants to be a Laker and will take less than market.

But

Horford/Black/Upshaw
Randle/Nance
Batum/Ingram
DeMar/Brown
DLo/Clarkson

I mean, would we really be all that upset at this set up? :nerd:

DLo is the creator/distributor
Batum can spot up
Randle is the hustle
Horford the steady guy
DeMar just the pure scorer when you need a bucket or things breakdown, etc. (a lesser Kobe)

But the bench, with JC, Ingram, Nance, and if we can get anything going with Brown, that would be fun. Plus you can mix and match fits, for instance using that group with Horford, so he can get some touches without the other starters, or if Brown struggles, put Batum with them for stretches, and use Brown with the stronger starters where he can just focus on D and wide open looks.

I don't know if we'd really go all the way in with 3 FA's like that, but we really can't be refusing 26 year old talent, so if all 3 would agree to come here, and we have all the young guys, I say make a play for it. Then get a coach that can mesh everything together over the next couple years as they grow into their games.

The atmosphere in Sleep Train last night was amazing. Lakers nation was in full effect.

I had to be there for the farewell tour of Kobe.

As much as I wanted him in the last 5 minutes, you gotta go with the guys that were hot and clicking.

Derozan would be a perfect fit next to DLo starting at the 2...

With Clarkson coming off the bench is an automatic 6th man of the year candidate... obviously contingent on whether we can sign 3 and D SF or luck up in the draft.

I would still prefer Whiteside over Horford... especially to sure up the interior line of defense.

Idk why there's a lot of hate on my boy demar...dude probably just needs a new setting

DeMar is as close to a FA lock as possible... If / when KD doesn't happen.

Last edited:
The atmosphere in Sleep Train last night was amazing. Lakers nation was in full effect.

I had to be there for the farewell tour of Kobe.

As much as I wanted him in the last 5 minutes, you gotta go with the guys that were hot and clicking.
Lakers Nation was out in full force man, mad respect to yall [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Reminded me of the USA v Mexico game at the Rose Bowl a few months ago :lol:

Here we are with complete **** on our roster and we in here talking about who we don't want :lol: oh brother

Last edited:
You're right bro. We should just give a max to anybody willing to take it. We can be the new Milwaukee bucks

Just stop. That's not what I am saying at all. But DD is a very good NBA player. Last time I checked we can't have a team full of superstars. Now would I want to sign a player like Batum/Horford/Whiteside before him well of course.
But we gotta start putting some vets on this team that actually has talent and can move the needle in someway. It's called team building and he can serve a purpose on a championship roster.

But ok we gonna keep pouring out nose up at these players year after year in FA waiting on superstars to sign. I thought we learned the error of our ways. We been doing it backwards as far as trying to build a competitive team is concerned.

Listening to some of you in hear you'd think DD is worthless lol

Bucks took that same approach. Desperate for a vet they signed a guy that didn't compliment any of their young core, in fact gets in the way of the young guys and amplifies their flaws, rushed their rebuild and instantly nosedived. It's called improper team building. Instead of taking the next step they took a step back and are right back in the lotto.

Sign derozan and you take a team that lacks spacing and solve the problem by giving them even less spacing as well as stunt the growth of a player that is trending up for 2 years straight. It doesn't make sense and it doesn't help the team long or short term.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom