|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Brand is there for mentoring the young guys and establishing a positive environment for them to learn and grow. He's also got that Duke connection with Jahlil. 

what is jordan clarkson's ceiling? by your estimate

it's not fair brand comes back and kobe has to go.

what is jordan clarkson's ceiling? by your estimate

it's not fair brand comes back and kobe has to go.

Monta Ellis possibly. Going to be interesting to see with Kobe gone can he be a 20ppg every night.

Last edited:
[quote name="Essential1"]Now Byron is picking another fight with Julius. Telling him in public to grow up. Etc etc etc[/quote]*MarcusCamby.gif*

Better odds with worst. Better odds of getting either Ben or Ingram. I could care less how terrible it is, 12 wins, 15, 17 who cares? It all sucks. Get the pick back. Safer odds from 1, than 2.

I have a bad feeling we are setting ourselves up for failure with this pick. The chances are so wide. Ionno.

I feel like we need to be able accept some plan b. Top 5 is a lot different than top 3.

We thought anxiety was high at last years lottery, imagine this year's.
Gonna be the longest most gut wrenching 2 minutes of my life when they start opening those envelopes

Man I was ******** bricks during the lotto last year :lol:. Don't know if I'm gonna watch it live this time around

Better odds with worst. Better odds of getting either Ben or Ingram. I could care less how terrible it is, 12 wins, 15, 17 who cares? It all sucks. Get the pick back. Safer odds from 1, than 2.

Thought I read somewhere that worst record has a higher chance of dropping to 4th than 2nd or 3rd worst? Or something like that

Mathematically it doesn't work like that, but luck wise it may have worked out that way to this point, it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom